What are you playing?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
probably deserves its own thread, will post it later if no one else does. It immediately hooked me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just moved houses and finally got shit up. Finally playing more Tears of the kingdom and Spider-man ps4 about 5 years late?

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I just moved houses and finally got shit up. Finally playing more Tears of the kingdom and Spider-man ps4 about 5 years late?
Don't feel bad. I finally finished Shadow of Mordor and that came out in what 2017? Now I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut and it's excellent. I'm trying not to buy any new games until I get through my extensive backlog. I have a year left on my PS+ and I hope to get through all the games some being... Warhammer Chaosbane, Spiderman Miles Morales, both southpark RPG games, Horizon Forbidden West

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Don't feel bad. I finally finished Shadow of Mordor and that came out in what 2017? Now I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut and it's excellent. I'm trying not to buy any new games until I get through my extensive backlog. I have a year left on my PS+ and I hope to get through all the games some being... Warhammer Chaosbane, Spiderman Miles Morales, both southpark RPG games, Horizon Forbidden West

Nobody should feel bad, I'm still trying to finish off my NES backlog.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Started up Everspace 2 again. Having a good time - enjoy games in this slot where I don't have to worry about rations and fuel.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished FF16. Nothing more to say about it other than what has already been said, but I enjoyed it. First FF I have played all the way through since 10 I think.
Now I need to decide whether to play Cyberpunk or Starfield next.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thinking of playing this;

First PC game I ever played. On this:
compaqI.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Just finished FF16. Nothing more to say about it other than what has already been said, but I enjoyed it. First FF I have played all the way through since 10 I think.
Now I need to decide whether to play Cyberpunk or Starfield next.
Just finished BG3, went back to FF16. I was about half way in the game before life/BG3 happened so a lot to take in coming back. Pretty sure I'm going to finish the game then decide cyberpunk replay x3 or Starfield.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Playing FF13-2 on Series X. Man its a different game with the upscaled graphics and 60fps boost.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
just finished Disgaea 7, now back to starfield & BG3.

I skipped Disgaea 6 entirely, 7 is pretty good, it's much more back to what made 5 work.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Playing FF13-2 on Series X. Man its a different game with the upscaled graphics and 60fps boost.

I recommend people give this a try, especially if they have a Series X. It looks a bit dated on PS3 (which is unfortunate because in-era it might have been the prettiest game on the system).

Fixes a lot of what went wrong with FF13, refines the battle system a bit, has some good DLCs that are actually worth playing.

As for what I'm playing as of late...

1697993804318.png

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
i been sick with my brain not working right, so i been playing death stranding again

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i been sick with my brain not working right, so i been playing death stranding again
See, the problem here is that this post can be read one of two ways, probably more but bear with me, and this matters;
  1. "I am playing Death Stranding again, fuck knows why. Maybe something is wrong with me."
  2. "My brain is literally not working right lately, I have issues. I am playing Death Stranding because of the low IQ horse power requirement and relaxing vibe the game gives me."
Either way, does that title ever make sense in game because it just sounds terrible to me.

Goonsquad Officer
oh yea. i've been sick with some crazy shit. and i have killer brain fog. if i move to fast or try to do anything too coordinated it's exausting. kind of tough to focus on complex goals in a game right? so death stranding. just walking over terrain, hauling shit.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If I have time, I want to play that. I started with Wizardry 6 & 7. With 7 being one of my favorite RPG.
I played Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Too Long Name on the nes, I was poor. Always liked that type of rpg game on consoles, then again I was a fucking autistic faggot who liked making the maps on graph paper so...