What do you do?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
10 minutes after my interview I got a call with a job offer. I'm going to wait till after my interview Thursday with another company before I decide.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude I am into this, this is guaranteed some kind of Mulholland Drive type mystery. Why the fuck does he want that bag so badly?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Are you going to put into your agreement at your new job that they must provide a quantity of agreed upon bags?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Staffing agency pleb may have been blowing smoke. After not hearing I called under the pretense of making sure they didn't need anything else, and was told that my information has been put in front of the account manager and just waiting to hear back from company.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tarrant obv has been in transporting business, you all should know the rules.

Rule Number 1: "Once the deal is made, it is final", Rule Number 2: "No names", and Rule Number 3: "Never open the package."

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Had an interview with another company today. The dude who interviewed me was a douche. It was a behavioral interview oh "give me an example when you..." style interview and questions. 30 seconds into my first two answers he cut me off and told me he was on a tight schedule and to speed up my answers. He then told me how much of a gamer he was and how he used to be a competitive gamer and he collects old games. We chatted about that for a few and he then told me he had every NES game ever made, I then asked him if he had Stadium Events and I'm always taking offers on mine. He said no, then got mad that the game costs too much.

He asked me a couple more questions, said he would be in contact soon that they were very interested and he would probably give me a call tomorrow.

I'll be nice in my rejection, I already sent an email just now to my other place I interviewed on Tuesday that made the offer, accepting.

It's been an odd week for me with work related shit.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Interesting series of conversations today. My sister bitched to my mom about the place she works. Apparently they are having all kinds of issues so they set up a call to me. I don't know shit about their business.

The guy is some kind of a genius on the technical end but doesn't know anything about actual business. He hired a woman who put in her notice, then decided not to hire her after she put in her notice and then went back and hired her. From what I can gather from what my mom says my sister tells her (my sister and I aren't on speaking terms) this happens a lot. He wanted to know how I learned about business. Umm first of all that isn't free. Second, I didn't do payroll or billing and crap like that. I hired someone to do payroll outside the office and hired a general manager. Keep yourself limited to the technical end of the business and pay people that do know that part. They don't have a general manager and everyone changes jobs and job title every 2 months.

This in a company that works in a half dozen states and has offices in 3.

My advice was to tell my mom to tell my sister to find another job.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Had an interview with another company today. The dude who interviewed me was a douche. It was a behavioral interview oh "give me an example when you..." style interview and questions. 30 seconds into my first two answers he cut me off and told me he was on a tight schedule and to speed up my answers. He then told me how much of a gamer he was and how he used to be a competitive gamer and he collects old games. We chatted about that for a few and he then told me he had every NES game ever made, I then asked him if he had Stadium Events and I'm always taking offers on mine. He said no, then got mad that the game costs too much.

He asked me a couple more questions, said he would be in contact soon that they were very interested and he would probably give me a call tomorrow.

I'll be nice in my rejection, I already sent an email just now to my other place I interviewed on Tuesday that made the offer, accepting.

It's been an odd week for me with work related shit.
Send the backpack to this guy along with a thank you letter. Then forward all calls and emails from your old boss to this guy. In your head, name him New Tarrant.