What makes a good FOH poster

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
triggering people so they go complaining to Amod Amod about things that do not matter

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
This is a pretty good one.

Looking at u lend (i cant tag him cause he complains to mods about it)

funny....

not.

a good poster is someone who posts in other areas and brings his expertise/experience/advise to other areas as well .

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A hard outer shell, a firm second layer and a thick, but flowing inner-core. This is what makes a good FOH poster.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is a pretty good one.

Looking at u lend (i cant tag him cause he complains to mods about it)

In Lend's defense, and especially in Scream's, a lot of you guys tag them into a conversation and then proceed to bitch about their involvement when they answer. I would be salty too if people started tagging me in their rants and then requesting I be banned when I reply to it.

Final Fantasy games are the anime of games, i.e. complete dogshit no exceptions.

Screw you buddy! Don't compare quality RPGs with consistently great music to fucking anime.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A hard outer shell, a firm second layer and a thick, but flowing inner-core. This is what makes a good FOH poster.

A living breathing Lindt truffle basically!

(These are so bomb tho)

20717011_0_640x640.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As much as I love the Wakanda thread, I do wish we had more black posters. Not ghetto fucks, but normal guys like Bhrama and Lyrical (who was a great contributor with his business thread - ignoring his weird sex fetish). I like open and honest conversations with people having different perspectives (like Vanessa's thread), or Tummy in the Cops thread, if he could pull his head outta his ass. But I also understand why you'd steer clear of it, and us - the shit just gets old - and I know I'm part of that.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I honestly thought this thread was about the posters / banners at the top of forums.

• 1Jonesing

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
As much as I love the Wakanda thread, I do wish we had more black posters. Not ghetto fucks, but normal guys like Bhrama and Lyrical (who was a great contributor with his business thread - ignoring his weird sex fetish). I like open and honest conversations with people having different perspectives (like Vanessa's thread), or Tummy in the Cops thread, if he could pull his head outta his ass. But I also understand why you'd steer clear of it, and us - the shit just gets old - and I know I'm part of that.

I counter this and wish we had more O7's. Brahma and Lyrical are/were continuously obsessed with their exterior skin colors much like Sadris and Mario are when it comes to serious topics. They cannot seem to escape the gravitational well of their own superficial morphologies. Level 10 navel-gazers. All of the above are completely obsessed with their 'black cultures' or their 'white cultures' whereas not a single one of these chucklefucks can even define 'black' or 'white'. I've pressed all four of them several times on this exact issue and get nothing but crickets.

That's not normal, or at least, it shouldn't be. Who cares what fucking color anyone is?

I don't want more black people or more women or more white people or more men. I want more character, more learned and insightful individuals, and more information. I give no shits what melanin or estrogen levels are flowing through the venuoules or integument on the tips of their fingers as they make contact with their keyboards.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

Blowing your load into a woman’s mouth and then having her kiss you and spit it back into yours.

/miss Grobbee

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf