What makes a good FOH poster

Brad2770

Chocked full of sarcasm. Grobbee was probably one of the worst posters.

Instead of saying what I think should be the best traits of a poster, I’ll just state my favorite posters:

Eomer, Tarrant (before his barbershop ex), Ravvenn (before cocain and hooking), Wolfen and Fedor.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Being active and not having bailed because someone pissed on your precious opinions, because of an RPM difference or because you get outed as the 15$ megan hooker fox of detroit.

Fuck those people. If you can't stand the heat, get in the oven.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Chocked full of sarcasm. Grobbee was probably one of the worst posters.

5xQFOxe.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And he's into transvestites, so Vanessa Vanessa could have a go at him.

This is nitpicky as shit I totally admit but transvestites and transsexuals are very different things. I don't need to explain transsexuals at all I believe as most of you have a very good grasp of me at this point but transvestites are men who are quite comfortable being/staying men and dress in women's clothing only occasionally and usually for sexual / kink reasons.

What did Wolfen actually contribute besides T&A ? I thought he was a humorless donk outside the PGT. Not trying to argue honestly, just curious where you're coming from for calling him one of your favorites.

• 2Like

Brad2770

What did Wolfen actually contribute besides T&A ? I thought he was a humorless donk outside the PGT. Not trying to argue honestly, just curious where you're coming from for calling him one of your favorites.

i always respected that he kept the PGT and FSR alive at his peak time on the board. He may not have had much to say, but I loved his avatar and admired his dedication to keeping the pics fresh everyday. It was always more than I had time to do and I figure he brought enough entertainment to plenty of people. Facebook delivers fresh pics of hotties and memes now. Wolfen precedes this. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have had pics to fap to or laugh to.

I have the same respect for Fedor for similar reasons.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This is nitpicky as shit I totally admit but transvestites and transsexuals are very different things. I don't need to explain transsexuals at all I believe as most of you have a very good grasp of me at this point but transvestites are men who are quite comfortable being/staying men and dress in women's clothing only occasionally and usually for sexual / kink reasons.

It was considered when posting and I went ahead based on the premise that someone that gets off on a a man passing as a woman would also get off on a former man passing as a woman but with tits as a bonus. And besides, even if he for some reason had a kink specific to transvestites and wasn't that into transsexuals, the dude has lots of money: You could still make a go at it. Put all that effort to work!

And I'll thank you to not mansplain to me about the differences

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I see... sounds like you like content providers vs. say, individual soapboxers? The people who lay the topics. That's Fedor to me. He brings the food to the picnic.

I like the wit of Baracco Bisi, humor of Soygen, intelligence of Lithose, no bullshit of Phazael, creativity of Erronious, the flames of Khorum, and the consistency of Lanx.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The way to be a good FOH poster is to not post in this thread.

Fuck.

Just kidding. The way to be a good FOH poster is to...

...be more like Soygen.

I am a good FOH poster.

100% serious.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I originally came here for the EQ raid info and screenshots. After Furor rants, I liked looking at the pretty pictures. Then the board morphed into WoW raid content, I switched games as well and continued my normal routine. When my marriage fell apart, I spent a lot of time in the Girls Who Broke My Heart Thread. Eomer and Tarrant posted a lot there. Eomer was very intriguing and had a life I wished I had. Tarrant had the life I wished I had as a divorced man. Both gave great advice. Ravvenn helped as well and was one of the few people that would randomly ask how I was doing, even after I had lead others to believe I had healed. It does make me genuinely sad that things turned out for her like they did.

I dated, had family issues, relatives that passed away and friends that no longer considered me a friend. With all of that going on, along with the board changing homes several times, there were gaps I didn’t visit or wasn’t able to read much and I kind of lost touch.

Even ten years after my divorce, I’m still recovering from the loss. Not so much that I miss her, but recovering from bad decisions trying to take short cuts to happiness instead of buckling down and putting in the work.

My whole point, it’s really hard to to say what I think the perfect poster would be. I think we all bring something valuable to the table, which is why I have never ignored anyone. This thread just made me think of my favorites instead of my thoughts of a perfect one.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta at least start a few threads. Not nearly enough new threads in this place. People even keep posting about sequels in the previous game / movie's thread, because idk, they're too afraid to start a new thread? They're too lazy to? Idk. Doesn't happen enough tho.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I heard you have to post a picture of your twig and berries before you're allowed to be called a good poster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

So basically transvestites are mascots and transsexuals are furries? Got it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
People with trainwrecks for lives.

tyen and Swamp Donkey. Johnny53. Ravenn.

The rest of you? I guess you're alright.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
thought of a pretty good one

out of all the posts/replys I start on FOH, I get them typed out and reread then delete probably 90% of them and go back to surfing because my post was completely retarded. no kidding

• 1Potato
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users