What tickles your pickle

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My pickles been tickled!

rrr_img_27687.jpg

rrr_img_27687.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Watching her walk naked to the bathroom as I laid on top of the covers, getting up as she came out and kissing in passing, meeting on the couch after getting beers, throwing each other the sticks, and rocking some console action.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
Remembering to eat food and drink water after a heavy night of drinking prior to going to sleep so I don't feel like such shit the next morning

Sulrn

Deuces
Watching her walk naked to the bathroom as I laid on top of the covers, getting up as she came out and kissing in passing, meeting on the couch after getting beers, throwing each other the sticks, and rocking some console action.
/thread

I used to date a girl like this. Good times. Almost got engaged.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'll never understand men who get all moist over "gamer" chicks. They are fucking terrible at gaming and 99/100 are doing it solely to "impress" a guy.

As far as my pickle getting tickled..Nothing better than a woman who keeps your stomach full and your cock empty.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I'll never understand men who get all moist over "gamer" chicks. They are fucking terrible at gaming and 99/100 are doing it solely to "impress" a guy.

As far as my pickle getting tickled..Nothing better than a woman who keeps your stomach full and your cock empty.
She wasn't trying to impress, and she was bad ass at it. I guess I'm weird, looking for a friend in my woman.

And bitch, you sound fucking retarded. Like you invited some girl to play your game and she fucked it up, then your parents said she had to leave. Grow a pair and get a partner. "They are terrible at gaming"...seriously, kill yourself, make this world a better place.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
She wasn't trying to impress, and she was bad ass at it. I guess I'm weird, looking for a friend in my woman.

And bitch, you sound fucking retarded. Like you invited some girl to play your game and she fucked it up, then your parents said she had to leave. Grow a pair and get a partner. "They are terrible at gaming"...seriously, kill yourself, make this world a better place.
tumblr_m6hmuf5yiq1qhvtpzo1_400.gif

tumblr_m6hmuf5yiq1qhvtpzo1_400.gif

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Right, I forgot that women are renowned for their gaming skills and how stellar they are at hand-eye coordination tasks. If she "kicked ass" at it, you must be terrible.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Right, I forgot that women are renowned for their gaming skills and how stellar they are at hand-eye coordination tasks. If she "kicked ass" at it, you must be terrible.
I personally blame fingernails. :/ Long fingernails make gaming hard as shit.
frown.png

frown.png