What tickles your pickle

naerik(maxx)_sl

shitlord
I personally blame fingernails. :/ Long fingernails make gaming hard as shit.
frown.png
msbehavn tickles my pickle

frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Catching the bus that happens to be right behind the one on the same line. Bus stops for no one. Direct route home.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Jerking off when you're hungover. Those 5-10 minutes of pleasure make you forget how incomprehensibly awful you feel.

Laying outside in the sun on a slightly chilly day. The warmth just feels like it's embracing you

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
So what's up with the poop obsession?

That first drag off a cig after a good fucking, would die with a smile from ear to ear after that.
Better yet, taking a huge drag just as you blow your load. it's brain-tinglingly good, and one of the fringe benefits of swapping over to electronic cigarettes.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Laying outside in the sun on a slightly chilly day. The warmth just feels like it's embracing you
Fuck yeah. Going into the shade is instantly shitty, but being in the sun makes it a perfect day.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Working outside on a really hot day, to the point where you actually feel a little dehydrated/weak. Then coming into the air conditioning and grabbing a super-cold coke, with just a little condensation on the can and drinking that first mouthful.

(Beer also works, but where I love coke, but only drink one can a week now, coke works better.)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Working outside on a really hot day, to the point where you actually feel a little dehydrated/weak. Then coming into the air conditioning and grabbing a super-cold coke, with just a little condensation on the can and drinking that first mouthful.

(Beer also works, but where I love coke, but only drink one can a week now, coke works better.)
Ice cold water or lemonade are way better that a Coke. That's the last thing I want to drink after exhausting physical labor. Disgusting.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Coffee in my cubicle surfing before anyone else is at work. Finding parking at my daughter's daycare dropoff - it is like a fucking warzone in the morning there. A cool breeze through the window while in bed on a sunny day. Cold beer after mowing the lawn. New scotch I've never tried before. Cuddling my cat. Hearing the door close as my wife takes our kids out on a Saturday morning, leaving me time to jerkoff and play some vids in blissful quiet. Avoiding spoilers.

Bane_sl

shitlord
When the song of the week I currently enjoy hits the beat right as I walk out the door as I head to work. Makes me feel like a WWE wrestler coming out to their theme music.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It tickles my pickle to see someone's jimmies getting rustled.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ice cold water or lemonade are way better that a Coke. That's the last thing I want to drink after exhausting physical labor. Disgusting.
Here I thought I was discussing what ticklesmypickle.

Anyway, your opinion is noted. And wrong (Well, lemonade is good--not water. Part of being exhausted and feeling better is the mild sugar infusion in a drink like lemonade/coke. It's not good to play with your sugar levels, of course, but it feels fucking amazing when that rush of sugar and hydration wash over you--water just doesn't do that).

It also tickles my pickle to tell people they are wrong.

It tickles my pickle to see someone's jimmies getting rustled.
I hope you appreciate the tickle.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Coming home at 4am from a 10hr day, smoking a blunt, then jumping into the hottub for a hour. Fucking feels good man.

khalid

Unelected Mod
When your dog wakes up from a nap, walks over to you, pushes his head against your chest and lets out a contented sigh.

Seeing a dog react to you picking up his leash and a tennis ball.

Basically, dogs.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Doing yard work for hours in the nasty heat, then having a cold shower.

Bonus tickle for lying down in the shower.