What tickles your pickle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
EQ2Flames was dying and a couple of people mentioned that they were hanging out here and that this place had the same personality that flames used to have.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like mippo is one of those jokes where rule 1 is that you can't tell anyone what it is.

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know who mippo was, but I know who Carmen Electra is. So tell us the story.

Here's the mippo thread.Rerolled

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Mippo was the first human on mars. Picture proof.

rrr_img_112064.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just found out the wife won us an all inclusive trip to cabo san lucas. Its through her work so its not one of those "free" trips that you have to attend a "seminar" first.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Had my pickle tickled by the stupidest thing. Yes I wrote a wall of text about McMuffins and a crying waitress. Come at me bro.

Didn't eat today. Just been busy off and on and felt pretty terrible all day. Then I had some disappointing news dumped on top of that. So I pulled up to McDonald's an hour ago and saw BREAKFAST ALL DAY and got super excited because Sausage McMuffins are kind of my comfort food.

The disinterested lady who didn't speak until she handed my me my receipt took my order. Shift Manager comes up a couple minutes later and says muffins aren't actually part of the all day menu and asks if biscuits are okay. I guess he saw in my face that I was pretty disappointed(biscuits are terrible) as I said "Yeah that's okay" because a few minutes later he comes back up and says I have no idea how this is gonna turn out but I tried to make it work. So I got my McMuffins after all. Hooray but not the point.

Dude was harried as hell doing four things at once and had somebody walk out two hours early as he was telling me he couldn't do muffins. Made it work for me anyways. Not just excellent customer service, it was a damn nice thing to do. I'm well aware of how dumb it is to get the wind knocked outta my sails by something like that but it was the first thing today that I was actually excited about (God I love them) so it did.

Didn't have to. Didn't ask him to. He just saw that it made a difference to me so he went out of his way to make it happen. You never know the difference something stupid and small can make in somebody's day. As dumb as it is not having my dream of 11pm McMuffins shattered made a pretty big difference in mine.

Hell, a week ago I had a waitress/bartender at Red Robin who was going out of her mind trying to take care of folks because back of the house had serious issues. In Tallahassee. During an FSU game. Took an hour and a half to get my burger. I know how it is but the folks around me were treating her like shit. I thanked her for her excellent service when she took my check and she kind of choked up. Spoke to the manager on my way out about the excellent service she gave me and everyone else(no matter how much of an ass they were) despite the circumstances. She met me outside as I left to give me a hug and thank me and literally cried on my shoulder for a minute. Haha it was a little awkward but I've had those days so it was fine.

Sometimes a kind word or gesture just means a hell of a lot to somebody no matter how small it is. Just food for thought.
tl;dr you could have put it in her butt but didn't

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Midnight
Wife downstairs, she just watched a horror movie
I'm upstairs reading
Wife left TV on
Chromecast
I connect to the ccast and turn on the creepy video from The Ring
Wife starts yelling "noooo nononono!"
Tickled

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The flood of Star Wars memes. Even the cheesy ones. God I hope this film won't suck!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
when you bid a project for $534,000.00 and the contractor calls you and tells you to change your price to $694,000.00 because he had budgeted a higher number, and doesn't ask for a kick back...
HOMERUN
then the next day gives you another job for $ 180,000.00

(jimmies to be rustled if no bonus comes my way)

(if bonus is awarded, "My Dating Pool" thread could go on indefinately)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you need to be reprimanded for being too low on your bids and leaving money on the table. Who knows how many other jobs you could have had at higher markups? Gotta know the market yo!

(Partially sarcastic, but a little truth as well.)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The Bob Ross painting show now has all their episodes on youtube on the Bob Ross channel. Fun to watch.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No way man, too many of them have epic theme songs that need to be sung. It should be an either or thing though. If it's not an epic theme, then fuck you go straight into the show.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No way man, too many of them have epic theme songs that need to be sung. It should be an either or thing though. If it's not an epic theme, then fuck you go straight into the show.

When you find the exact video clip you are thinking about on your first google hit and its all synced up to the right spot and ready to go.