What tickles your pickle

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sorry fella. Posting boobies is a good way to never get boobies again.

I'm happy to flash my balls, though. Ever see a cat's brain before?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry fella. Posting boobies is a good way to never get boobies again.

I'm happy to flash my balls, though. Ever see a cat's brain before?

waiting.gif

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I love it when a seller's greed causes them to lose it all. Just hilarious.

This year we ended up needing to buy hay (usually we are net producers but thats a story for the jimmy rustles thread). As a result I've been watching craigslist and my wife's been watching FB markets.

Hay is a commodity whose price varies with the season. In my region it ranges from about $120-$400 per ton, depending on the season. Here in mid summer is one of the low price seasons, cause theres a shit ton of hay sitting on fields and they need someone to pick it up before it goes bad from sun and or rain.

Smart hay sellers drop their price until it sells, and get their hay off the fields before we get a surprise rain and it gets ruined.

Greedy ass motherfuckers keep their prices at peak levels and just spam the ad over and over hoping someone will buy before it gets ruined.

Well, we pretty much filled our barn for the season after some careful shopping. And I woke up this morning to enough rain to ruin any hay left sitting in the fields. Get fucked, Mr $10 / Bale Guy!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love it when a seller's greed causes them to lose it all. Just hilarious.

This year we ended up needing to buy hay (usually we are net producers but thats a story for the jimmy rustles thread). As a result I've been watching craigslist and my wife's been watching FB markets.

Hay is a commodity whose price varies with the season. In my region it ranges from about $120-$400 per ton, depending on the season. Here in mid summer is one of the low price seasons, cause theres a shit ton of hay sitting on fields and they need someone to pick it up before it goes bad from sun and or rain.

Smart hay sellers drop their price until it sells, and get their hay off the fields before we get a surprise rain and it gets ruined.

Greedy ass motherfuckers keep their prices at peak levels and just spam the ad over and over hoping someone will buy before it gets ruined.

Well, we pretty much filled our barn for the season after some careful shopping. And I woke up this morning to enough rain to ruin any hay left sitting in the fields. Get fucked, Mr $10 / Bale Guy!
$10 per bail? Square or the monster rolls? Big rolls are $60/$70 around here

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
There are literally people selling 40-50 lb bales for $8-$10 per bale. Yeah, we can find round bales (~500-600 lb) in the $60-$80 range too.

That level of greed is why I say, get fucked. We needed rain anyway!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are literally people selling 40-50 lb bales for $8-$10 per bale. Yeah, we can find round bales (~500-600 lb) in the $60-$80 range too.

100% agree. We aren’t expecting rain for a month or more.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't remember if I posted this already, but my kid made it last week and refuses to tell me what it means.
Screenshot_20230727-072504.png

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Your daughter probably thinks you are a simple dolt.

the princess bride GIF

Obviously, the 'green sheep' refers to the common name for fans of the CFL team The Saskatchewan Roughriders.

You think that says sheep? It clearly says shoop and she added tails to the o's to make them look like sperm. Shoop is a reference to you. She's trying to tell him that you are her real father.

I bet your hair looks like that too.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Jeeze, where are you? I''m buying monster roll bales for $25.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Your daughter probably thinks you are a simple dolt.

the princess bride GIF

Obviously, the 'green sheep' refers to the common name for fans of the CFL team The Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Way back, while I was posted to Moose Jaw in Saskatchewan, got a date with a local girl. Things were going well and at some point she asked me something about the last Roughriders game. Told her I didn't follow football. She leaned back in her chair, stared at me for a moment, took a sip of her beer then stood up and walked out. No bye or anything.

They take their football seriously out there.

• 4Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Wife is a newly minted yoga instructor. She's 50 now, she started yoga late in life and it's making amazing improvements. Last week she sends me this pic because she's finally recognized the link between sex and yoga or something? I dunno, bitches be crazy sometimes. I read the kama sutra years ago, but it was an abridged version because I wasn't able to find any english translations of the full thing. So this'll be a learning experience for me too. She has said she's not interested in tantric sex though because the idea of an hour long orgasm scares and exhausts her at the same time. Top 2 books are gimmicky but the bottom one is the real deal.

4860.jpeg

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So work has kept me up or woken me up past midnight almost every night since last Thursday. I was going on <20 hours of sleep across 8 days.

Last night I finally got to sleep. This morning I woke up right at 8am, checked my email, saw nothing was broken and nobody was asking me to do anything, then instantly fell back to sleep for 40 minutes of the best sleep I've ever had.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Went to another building last week and some guy I kinda know at work sees me in the hall and was like "dude it's crazy I got a new car and now have the most expensive car in the lot". I'm like who the fuck cares I barely know you in my head but then I remembered what I saw coming in and stopped to chat. "Oh, really? That's your mint 94 supra turbo with targa out there? Didn't realize you had that kind of money."

"No."

"Oh, sorry I guess."

Keep walking

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Went to another building last week and some guy I kinda know at work sees me in the hall and was like "dude it's crazy I got a new car and now have the most expensive car in the lot". I'm like who the fuck cares I barely know you in my head but then I remembered what I saw coming in and stopped to chat. "Oh, really? That's your mint 94 supra turbo with targa out there? Didn't realize you had that kind of money."

"No."

"Oh, sorry I guess."

Keep walking
That dude went home and told his wife to go ahead and get a boyfriend he was so emasculated.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'd love to quietly sit a couple seats down from ol Deborah Holt at a bar and listen to her rant at the Bartender.

1691526391242.png

1691526414849.png

1691526442810.png

1691526456731.png

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'd love to quietly sit a couple seats down from ol Deborah Holt at a bar and listen to her rant at the Bartender.

She sounds based. My wife and I go to OTC and troll the people at windmill booths with shit like this. To Ivan's credit, he kept responding. The people at the trade show always leave the booth at the first mention of birds. My wife usually asks why they don't have the same penalties and reporting requirements for bird deaths as literally everyone else in the trade show.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
then instantly fell back to sleep for 40 minutes of the best sleep I've ever had.
There is nothing better than that nap you take right after waking up. I always say that waking up is so hard, I need an immediate morning nap.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The Animal has a black character that's pissed off because everyone lets him get away with anything he wants just because he's black.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ice maker died in refrigerator. I'm thinking there's a zero percent chance this is going to be easy, those things are always terrible. Stick camera into compartment and see it's got ice, so maybe it's just the motor contraption. Find part on Amazon for $60. Remove old one, new one just plugs in. Few hours later pile of ice.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users