What tickles your pickle

Siliconemelons

My new co worker is hallarioualy based red pilled and racist.

he also was born in Chynuh and says things like “I am not white so I can say XYZ”

edit:
and “neither as you, your Greek- go outside if your feeling too white”

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
One of my Indian Programmers Today, to my boss via email

"Enjoy cursing"

My boss is on a cruise

Now I'm imagining my boss telling everyone on the cruise-liner to fuck off

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw a book blaming all heath problems on something unfamiliar, so I read the blurb.
"possible fixes include: quercetin, vitamin c, and coffee"
Thank you good sir, but it seems that I'm already immune.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"I didn't fart. The floor just creaks"

My 5yo
"Well, you are smiling so I don't believe you and I think you did fart. Besides, it smells like farts now. And also your farts smell like nuts and butts. And now you are laughing so I think you actually farted."

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I ordered a single flap disc on Amazon for my angle grinder and they sent me a whole case. Double checked, still only charged me $6.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I dropped my shaving bowl into the sink two weeks ago and broke it beyond repair. I'd been stirring up lather in that thing for years and years every day, because as we all know, a gentleman shaves every day. I had others that I was now using including a scuttle that keeps the lather warm but they all failed in one way or another, either too deep or too shallow or too heavy, etc. They just weren't my old bowl.

Yesterday a package arrived. My wife found the exact same bowl that I had broken, on eBay. The exact same one. Unfuckingbelieveable. It's just a bowl, but damn what a nice thing to do. I must have really been moping.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I dropped my shaving bowl into the sink two weeks ago and broke it beyond repair. I'd been stirring up lather in that thing for years and years every day, because as we all know, a gentleman shaves every day. I had others that I was now using including a scuttle that keeps the lather warm but they all failed in one way or another, either too deep or too shallow or too heavy, etc. They just weren't my old bowl.

Yesterday a package arrived. My wife found the exact same bowl that I had broken, on eBay. The exact same one. Unfuckingbelieveable. It's just a bowl, but damn what a nice thing to do. I must have really been moping.

My youngest son categorically refuses to use a blade, he has an electric razor. It seems to work for him, but I love the lather rinse and repeat. My older son uses a blade.

Glad you were able to replace it!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I ordered a single flap disc on Amazon for my angle grinder and they sent me a whole case. Double checked, still only charged me $6.
I had that happen once with 5in sanding disc. I ordered one package each of 6 different grits, and they sent me a fucking case of each grit. I was so fucking happy.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Awesome. What did you get her as a thank you?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Let me just start by saying that I'm a grown manchild with the financial intelligence of a loaf of bread.

Anyways....I didn't file my taxes the last 2 years. Finally got that stuff taken care of and have a hefty refund on the way from Uncle Sam. About 2 hours after I heard back on that, I found out that our company is being sold and I'm getting a nice chunk as a shareholder.

So, continuing on my trend of childish financial behavior...... - Furry Furry - I'm ready to commission my fursuit, and I'd like it to be a reptile with scales of 24k gold. And a diamond grill.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Let me just start by saying that I'm a grown manchild with the financial intelligence of a loaf of bread.

Anyways....I didn't file my taxes the last 2 years. Finally got that stuff taken care of and have a hefty refund on the way from Uncle Sam. About 2 hours after I heard back on that, I found out that our company is being sold and I'm getting a nice chunk as a shareholder.

So, continuing on my trend of childish financial behavior...... - Furry Furry - I'm ready to commission my fursuit, and I'd like it to be a reptile with scales of 24k gold. And a diamond grill.

Wait wait wait, the FBI is being sold? To who? And how do you have shares in it?

• 2Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bought a pre-built cabinet at Hobby Lobby. Price was supposed to be 139.99 but the cashier couldn't scan it so put the price in manually and forgot a 9 so I got it for 13.99.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Bought a pre-built cabinet at Hobby Lobby. Price was supposed to be 139.99 but the cashier couldn't scan it so put the price in manually and forgot a 9 so I got it for 13.99.

lmao that reminds me the other day we're at the Costco and the cashier is too young to sell wine or whatever, so 'manager' comes over and they do the POS song and dance scan the employee ID, scan the alcohol, whatever. Anyway, got home and not only did they fail to actually scan the wine, the cashier missed like 4 other food items.

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Hey dad, know what I was thinking about last night when you told me to close my eyes and go to sleep?"

"Ummm superheroes?"

"Nope, guess again"

"Ummmmmm dragons?"

"Nope, guess again"

"No, just tell me"

"I was thinking that pretty soon, everyone in the whole world is going to be dead"

"Stop talking and eat your ravioli"

• 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20240304-183613.png

• 3Worf