What tickles your pickle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,786
26,478
This could easily be cross posted in the getting old thread. I recently discovered a setting on my fire stick that makes me so fucking happy.

Dialogue Boost. If you turn it on, it's got 4 settings. Medium, High, Enhanced, and Heightened. They all boost the dialogue to varying degrees. Enhanced and heightened also mute music and sound effects. I set that shit on heightened and now I can't even hear most of the stupid fucking music TV shows and movies play. I haven't tested it on old movies or TV shows yet. But then again, I've never had trouble hearing old shows.

how-to-access-and-enable-dialogue-boost-and-how-it-works-1769197851.jpg
Followup to this. The firestick keeps turning the boost off every week or so.

My guess is it's either app / firestick updates that run without our consent, or maybe it resets when we watch a show that doesn't support the feature. I need more testing.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,786
26,478
I just found out I'm not as fat as I thought I was. Comparatively speaking.

1790394472360.png
 
  • 9Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Janx

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8,768
26,952
Saw Iron Maiden in San Antonio. Was standing on the floor and was able to see over 98% of the crowd. Thx latinos.
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users