What vehicle do you drive?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Welp.

I test drove a 2016 M235i that was $28k with 30k miles and bought it. Will take pics when it's daylight again.

Test drove, enjoyed the style and color setup, couldn't resist. Waiting for dealership to clean it right now.

It doesn't have the sound the 2018 Mustang did but that turbo was instantly addicting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Welp.

I test drove a 2016 M235i that was $28k with 30k miles and bought it. Will take pics when it's daylight again.

Test drove, enjoyed the style and color setup, couldn't resist. Waiting for dealership to clean it right now.

It doesn't have the sound the 2018 Mustang did but that turbo was instantly addicting.
Congrats :) it may not be at the levels of the Mustang but check out some MPE comparison videos if you haven't already like

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makes sense, people that bought sedans now buy SUVs instead. I usually only see sedans as rental cars these days.

I'm hoping they still stick with various performance models, Fiesta ST was one of the funnest cars I've ever owned.

Millions of people buy sedans every year. Just not the American ones, because they aren't nearly as good as European or Japanese/Korean. You're right though, when it comes to domestic brand purchases, the SUV or Truck is more popular. In America.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Millions of people buy sedans every year. Just not the American ones, because they aren't nearly as good as European or Japanese/Korean. You're right though, when it comes to domestic brand purchases, the SUV or Truck is more popular. In America.

That's what I meant, I left out the domestic part of it, my bag.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Some quick and dirty pics I took at work this morning.

20180427_064936_001.jpg

20180427_064947.jpg

20180427_064957.jpg

20180427_065002.jpg

20180427_065013.jpg

20180427_065057.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Some quick and dirty pics I took at work this morning.

View attachment 165453

I love the interior color. I'm not a fan of the browns. From the picture the shiny look to the seats look like they could use a good cleaning. I've seen before and after shots of this color after a good cleaning and you can restore it to what the rear of the headrests probably still look like(not shiny and oiled up).

For floormats getBMWparts: BMW 51-47-2-407-299 would be a cool M aesthetic look and something to to get you pumped up as you get in the car and get exited for the drive :) They are a bit slippery from a practicality perspective but it does make them easier to clean. I didn't like that aspect of them at first but got use to them after using the rubber mats.

For practicality plus a good look with that interior getBMWparts: BMW 51-47-2-219-794 would be cool addition too.

Siliconemelons

REEEEEEEE. Car has been sitting at the Port awaiting shipment for a week now.

View attachment 165551

Yours must have been the first on a big empty boat that is now waiting to fill up.

I love when I win the shipping lotto ordering shit from china, I have gotten stuff that must have been tossed from the dock onto the ship as it pulled out of port- gotten stuff in like 4-5 days...also had shit take 6 weeks.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
OK. general car aesthetics question here....

Picked up a 2017 Caddy CTS V-sport in January. (Short review, I F*ing love it and never realized I needed to be able to go over 150 on a regular basis until now).

Only nitpick is that it has a sunroof (That's on all of them that have the trim package I liked). And I live in Texas. Sunroofs are great when you want to roll with them open, but in Texas having a window on top of a car you don't always get to park in the shade causes some serious heat issues while parked.

About to get the windows tinted to a point I like, what are the pros/cons of getting a sunroof tinted as well? (Here's where you all step in and call me an idiot I'm guessing...)

V-Sport is a car I was looking at (V-Sport Premium in white w/ the saddle-brown leather; previously mentioned in this thread). Glad someone saw how amazing they are other than me! My deal fell through so I wasn't able to snag one, but damn would I love to get one still. I cannot find one anywhere close to me that isn't a complete ripoff, so I gave up (for now).

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
V-Sport is a car I was looking at (V-Sport Premium in white w/ the saddle-brown leather; previously mentioned in this thread). Glad someone saw how amazing they are other than me! My deal fell through so I wasn't able to snag one, but damn would I love to get one still. I cannot find one anywhere close to me that isn't a complete ripoff, so I gave up (for now).

I went with gray metallic exterior and Kona leather inside. Also the Premium (i.e. the Sunroof). And yeah... easily twice the car my Mustang was (God rest her metallic soul). Pic will happen once I get the cosmetics in line. heh. And a track day to see how the suspension handles as I already know how fast it goes.