What vehicle do you drive?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Negative, they were sold from 70-74 in the US. Not many produced, like 4000 total.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Got my 2012 Nissan Leaf SL - so far so good in this little battery operated go kart.

Sold my Rogue fairly painless, got a KBB instant cash offer, got a carmax offer for 800 more than KBB offer, took that to one of the dealers that contacted my about the KBB offer and for 300$ more over carmax... by then I was about 200 over the top "range" for the KBB general trade in price for the car. Not bad, I could have gotten another 1k if I did private party I am sure, but I still owed on it and doing all the title xfer stuff is annoying and I didnt have time to field emails and calls and go meet people etc. etc.

Now it is listed on the dealers site for +3500 lol, figure by the time they negotiate the used they are +1500-2500.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gas mileage is one of the things I just don't care about.
EB755880-42C7-484D-A8E8-FCD9AA0E125F.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Someone hit my beloved 1999 Ford Ranger. The insurance is likely going to write it off. It didn't make it to 100,000 miles. If it is written off, I'm ordering me a brand new Ford Ranger, 4 door, regular bed, four wheel drive, manual transmission. I'm torn. I'd rather not spend the money, but it would be a sweet truck to have. But I do like my little, old truck.

• 1Solidarity

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Someone hit my beloved 1999 Ford Ranger. The insurance is likely going to write it off. It didn't make it to 100,000 miles. If it is written off, I'm ordering me a brand new Ford Ranger, 4 door, regular bed, four wheel drive, manual transmission. I'm torn. I'd rather not spend the money, but it would be a sweet truck to have. But I do like my little, old truck.
2018 Duramax or GTFO

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

did you tint your front window? I need to get my LeetLeaf tinted all around and a fellow owner I ran into at a charge station said "get the front done, its huge"

I didnt know tinting the front window was a thing

and nice catty, I wish I fit in them, but those center console swoops always get my leg and I cant manage :-(

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I got what was the basics and legal in Texas as dark as I could take it. I didn't get anything done on the front windshield though. Debating it now only for IR/UV but also now they can do the whole windshield (on the outside) and it adds chip resistance. Which is unfortunately needed if you're driving highways in Texas.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I got what was the basics and legal in Texas as dark as I could take it. I didn't get anything done on the front windshield though. Debating it now only for IR/UV but also now they can do the whole windshield (on the outside) and it adds chip resistance. Which is unfortunately needed if you're driving highways in Texas.

For those curious, in Texas you can get 5% around back (back seat and rear window), and 25% on driver and passenger windows, as well as a 25% strip across the top of the front windshield (as well as a 0% UV layer on its entirety).

All absolutely necessary in a black vehicle when it's already hitting 99°.

20180531_204020.jpg

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
For those curious, in Texas you can get 5% around back (back seat and rear window), and 25% on driver and passenger windows, as well as a 25% strip across the top of the front windshield (as well as a 0% UV layer on its entirety).

All absolutely necessary in a black vehicle when it's already hitting 99°.

View attachment 167414

Yeah, and don't forget the sunroof in my case....

Also I discovered the miracle of science which is the combined carbon/ceramic tinting.... Unlike the cheap crap I had in my old Mustang.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Kept my sunroof clear, though I imagine that might help a bit, too, but it has a retractable internal cover.

The problem is that cover , if it's like mine, is essentially just cloth , not reflective on the top, and heats fast in the sun. Car was showing 100 today when I left my lunch meeting and was still tolerable on the inside while the AC kicked in.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

I know this won't compute for you Iacocca, but there are no 70s cars that are 'classics'. And please dont try to say T-top Firebird / Smokey & The Bandit. It's a lost generation. You might be able to make the case for a couple 80s cars, like a Monte SS or Grand Nationals, but those a a real stretch.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol you cant be this retarded, its the exact same shitbox

The sedan and the convertible versions of the car are entirely different cars, actually.

EDIT: Different production years and everything, that sedan you linked had model years 85-89, and the convertible Chukzombie drives is 87-95.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know this won't compute for you Iacocca, but there are no 70s cars that are 'classics'. And please dont try to say T-top Firebird / Smokey & The Bandit. It's a lost generation. You might be able to make the case for a couple 80s cars, like a Monte SS or Grand Nationals, but those a a real stretch.
Stick to larp tweets. You don't know about cars

• 1Barf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That's a truck not a car.

Yes its a truck with the same V-8 as the Thunderbird. THE most sought after classic pick up. I dont have the wrap around back window so it's not the uber rare name your price model but I paid $2500 to some clown in Oregon for it. He needed to cash to restore a 1970 Cougar ?!? He is probably Chuk's cousin. The stevedore who drove it off the barge offered me $30K cash for it.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf