What vehicle do you drive?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

I've since replaced the seat with a "Ducati Red" Sargent seat, and removed some of the more obnoxious stickers from the previous owner.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why? Stickers make it go faster.

Because I don't need Ohlin's stickers, when you can see the golden Ohlin's shocks. I don't need SIDI stickers, or Rev-It stickers, when I don't use any of their products?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck man, I can't stop looking at the Veloster N. Bitch is bad!

When I picked up my Elantra GT Sport in Dec, I looked at a used Veloster Turbo with the older styling. Back seat is rough to get in, they had a regular 2019 second gen and the back seat is much more usable for a bigger dude. I still wouldn't want to get in it regularly, but totally livable for the occasional backseat haul. The N is a sweet car, I wish they brought the N version of my Elantra GT over here, the i30 N.

A coworker just picked up a 2015 Veloster Turbo, came from a 2012 Si that got totalled two weeks ago.

Those Koreans are catching the Japs fast.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That Veloster N is so good they are having to compare it to cars 10k more than it costs just for it to be even match.

28k for a 275-320hp hot hatch (Varies by car).
Was built and designed by the designer of the BMW M cars for the last Decade+ and they gave him free reign to build it.
10year 100k warranty
Super sexy exhaust sounds

Only complaints I see are about interior being too much plastic, however, I don't give a shit if it gives me that much power and fun for 10k less than a Type R or Golf R. With the Type R looking like shit I wouldn't even consider it, so I guess it's the Golf R vs. Veloster N.

You get the red accents wrapped just the right color orange on the performance blue option and you have some sexy ass Gulf livery going on.

Stock Exhaust

Smoking Tire One-Take review

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I come here today to confess my shame....

I have owned a 2017 Caddy CTS V-sport for over a year now (purchased CPO). And I was today years old when I figured out it also has Launch Control when you have track mode enabled.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
A few years old F250 Crew cab w/diesel. Long bed. 4x4. Lariat trim in silver w/chrome stuff and tan interior. I got all the bits on it, bought it new. I also have a Ridgeline RTL-E in red w/tan interior.

I'm on the lookout for a good 1988 Silverado 2WD that I can put Ridetech suspension on and plug in a 400 HP crate motor.

The big part of all this? I'm not a truck guy.

• 1Solidarity

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
That Veloster N is so good they are having to compare it to cars 10k more than it costs just for it to be even match.

I couldn't go for it without 4-door or tiptronic. Still it seems like a really good value. I might need to test drive this to check out the handling.

Did the 2019 R get a HP downgrade? I could swear they used to be just over 300 stock.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I couldn't go for it without 4-door or tiptronic. Still it seems like a really good value. I might need to test drive this to check out the handling.

Did the 2019 R get a HP downgrade? I could swear they used to be just over 300 stock.

That pretty much destroys the whole point of the car...a fucking auto? Really?

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

I'm not sure about the HP for the Type R, once I saw the styling it killed my boner.

Looks like 306hp in the US market.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

Have you used any of the VAG automatics, DSG or PDK? You can use the paddles in manual mode.

I'm not sure about the HP for the Type R, once I saw the styling it killed my boner.

Looks like 306hp in the US market.

My bad, meant Golf R. It looks like it's 288hp.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
That Veloster N....
10year 100k warranty

There is a catch to the warranty. You have to bring the car in at 50k miles to have work done on it by the dealer that they don't cover. Like timing belts being changed, etc. If you don't, the remainder of the warranty is void. Not sure how much they actually charge for the work, but my guess is that it's not super cheap. They don't remind you of that after you sign the papers and leave the lot. I knew about it and remembered, but the Hyundai I have isn't driven very many miles and it's not a worry for me.

Druss

Trakanon Raider
My new ride, like 120 miles on it. 2019 Dodge Challenger widebody 392 scat pack 485 hp

20190407_155224_resized.jpg
20190407_155253_resized.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

28k for a 275-320hp hot hatch (Varies by car).
Was built and designed by the designer of the BMW M cars for the last Decade+ and they gave him free reign to build it.
10year 100k warranty

Only complaints I see are about interior being too much plastic, however, I don't give a shit if it gives me that much power and fun for 10k less than a Type R or Golf R. With the Type R looking like shit I wouldn't even consider it, so I guess it's the Golf R vs. Veloster N.

You get the red accents wrapped just the right color orange on the performance blue option and you have some sexy ass Gulf livery going on.

Stock Exhaust

Smoking Tire One-Take review
To be fair you should quote the higher price trim because it has key features for the go fast crowd.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In most cases yes. Like ford I think it was tried a DSG automatic it kinda sucked. But the old 2008 R32 VW.... hmmm that was such a sexy thing.

Hekotat

To be fair you should quote the higher price trim because it has key features for the go fast crowd.

10k difference is WITH the higher priced trim, it's only a 2k dollars extra for the performance package. In reality it's probably closer to 12k dollars less.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice.

How much was it? I've been tempted to get Challenger with shaker hood but worried about reliability.

Reliability is fine on the modern Chryslers. SRT, Hellcat, and Demon also have excellent interiors and whichever trim you choose has one of the best info-tainment systems out there. However, if you get a manual car, expect possible clutch or linkage issues due to the combination of power and weight. The ZF equipped cars will be bullet proof.