What vehicle do you drive?

Xadion

Silver Baronet of the Realm
32d 17h 5m
I think fine is the appropriate word - they are not Toyota's but they are way better than the crap they put out in the 90s and 2ks

Fiat did help them.

Burren

Molten Core Raider
5d 9h 45m
Had my Hellcat for just shy of 3 years. Was as good as new when I sold it 5 weeks ago. Interior was better than most European cars (fit, finish, materials, amenities).

Obsidian

<Donors Crew>
22d 20h 34m
Had my Hellcat for just shy of 3 years. Was as good as new when I sold it 5 weeks ago. Interior was better than most European cars (fit, finish, materials, amenities).
Hellcats are cool cars, but unless the European cars you're comparing it to came from the eastern bloc, the fit, finish and materials are no where near what you get in even a VW. Amenities maybe, UConnect is a reasonable enough infotainment system and some Euro cars can be pretty barren option wise. The interiors of the Charger/Challenger/any car built by Chrysler FIAT (including Maserati) are horrid in terms of fit, finish and materials, however.

Hachima

<Donors Crew>
13d 23h 12m
An option for a real leather dash would top things off nicely which nearly all European cars offer in that price range.

Xadion

Silver Baronet of the Realm
32d 17h 5m
Yeall' talking about nice interiors has me wanting a Volvo xc90 or 60 again... :(

Burren

Molten Core Raider
5d 9h 45m
An option for a real leather dash would top things off nicely which nearly all European cars offer in that price range.
Perhaps, but that was a trade off I was more than willing to make. A leather dash hasn't even been a care of mine in Porsche GTS and GT3 models. It's about the driving and the experience (to me) and certain quality of life amenities.