What vehicle do you drive?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Drove by this boosted 370z on a small lot by chance. looks clean but risky as hell. been in an accident and between here and Texas you see nothing but sketchy 370s with engine swaps or otherwise poor running after being molested by Mexican riders.

If i hadn't just got my mustang I'd have flirted with it. though sounds like wife vaguely interested in it over miata which we havnt locked into yet

Never buy a 350/370. Never.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I’m with Burren on this one. After spending two decades working on imports; Nissans are far and away the least reliable, cobbled together import.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The company has been broke for two decades. It shows in their quality and reliability. The only car they make worth a damn is the GT-R and that's I think 15 years old now? So, fairly obsolete.
The new GT-R is 15 years old?!?! Fuck time flies

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The new GT-R is 15 years old?!?! Fuck time flies
? New? I mean there's current year model but the design is pretty much that old. Same with 370 being dated though after like 2014 or 16 the one major flaw was fixed. But the new Z is still like 70% 370z gussied up.

Going to see if we can joyride it tomorrow shamelessly so I can stop wondering what its like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
? New? I mean there's current year model but the design is pretty much that old. Same with 370 being dated though after like 2014 or 16 the one major flaw was fixed. But the new Z is still like 70% 370z gussied up.

Going to see if we can joyride it tomorrow shamelessly so I can stop wondering what its like

New Z has fallen off the map. Its not a "new" car. It's not as fast as its rivals. It's too expensive for what it has. It's not high quality. Its pretty much stillborn.

It really is crappy that Nissan has fallen so far. From the 70's to the 90's they were awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This really bums me out, I was lucky enough to get to go to the US one before it was shutdown as well.

I can understand not wanting 100k people at your town acting like assholes. Would really have liked an example of what ecological impact that was being harmed though. I never see examples on these climate change articles. Weird.

Sludig

New Z has fallen off the map. Its not a "new" car. It's not as fast as its rivals. It's too expensive for what it has. It's not high quality. Its pretty much stillborn.

It really is crappy that Nissan has fallen so far. From the 70's to the 90's they were awesome.
I was ok with not as fast and even a little poverty priced, but locking basics behind top trim and fold having plenty of suspension and ride quality issues sealed it. That and prefer older looks for the most part

Fucker

Log Wizard
I can understand not wanting 100k people at your town acting like assholes. Would really have liked an example of what ecological impact that was being harmed though.
100k people make one hell of a giant mess that the event organizers aren't on the hook for cleaning up.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yeah, I meant it like.. "I remember when it was released? It couldn't have possibly been 15 years ago, my son is only 14!"

Ya'll got any opinions on cross-over vehicles with a moderately useable bed, like the Hyundai Santa Cruz, Honda Ridgeline, etc? I have a Subaru Crosstrek right now and honestly love it, but when I pick up wood off the side of the road after storms I'd rather dump it in my bed instead of folding down my back seats

Sludig

Yeah, I meant it like.. "I remember when it was released? It couldn't have possibly been 15 years ago, my son is only 14!"

Ya'll got any opinions on cross-over vehicles with a moderately useable bed, like the Hyundai Santa Cruz, Honda Ridgeline, etc? I have a Subaru Crosstrek right now and honestly love it, but when I pick up wood off the side of the road after storms I'd rather dump it in my bed instead of folding down my back seats
Maverick way better, slightly cheaper, more neat little features, does truck stuff better and even tow somewhat competently for small stuff, but all marked up can't get them. imo wait 1-2 years for the new micro pickups from dodge/ Toyota that are allegedly in the way

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can understand not wanting 100k people at your town acting like assholes. Would really have liked an example of what ecological impact that was being harmed though. I never see examples on these climate change articles. Weird.

This is what shutdown the US variant, the insane amount of disrespect towards the town and the police is what killed them. It was the best car event I had ever participated in. At least I got this sweet car magnet from the cruise event with the car club I was in.
20230220_170427.jpg

Fucker

Log Wizard

Ridgeline is handy for trucklet. It is the Honda Pilot with a bed. I had one for a bit. I wouldn't buy one new because it is a bit old as a platform now, but good used ones about $30k+. AVOID the 9 speed unless you like walking. If you approach it for what it is, you'll like it; an SUV with a bed.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What is the point of stancing? It looks like the fucking wheels broke.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man I have seen a couple of cars like that in the past and I thought they were trying to make the tires stick out like the Mexicans in the 90s but just fucked up their axles somehow. That looks like absolute shit.