What vehicle do you drive?

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
Stock airbox deleted, installed 3" Spectre firewall air intake, 68mm Throttle Body, Mustang 4 hole 503 fuel injectors, Old Man Emu 1.5" suspension, banks revolver header(cracked of course), gibson exhaust. Rhino Lined the roof cuz it rusted again after painting it once.
My 4th jeep, third XJ.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Stanced cars kill tires. Please, be kind, think of the tires.
Had to go in and get new rear tires on the CTS V-sport today. Obligatory "goddamn tiers are expensive as fuck now a days" posting. Quoting you for spite since there's no way in hell I would stance my car, yet still had to get new tires today. They lived a good life, had some great track days, but now it is time for them to let it go.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bought a 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T with 8k miles! Dealer couldn't sell it because of it being a six speed. Got a great deal on it. 7k below asking!

1677980479712.png

• 10Like
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 14 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife got the miata, after rejecting our offer over the weekend, happened to be there looking at the color during daylight and noticed they dropped it 3 days later to just about what we had asked for.

At first looked at as gorgeous dark grey at a car max with 20k miles. But it was all fucked up. That and while the 19 got power bump, needed a 21+ for the grand touring to also get the lsd and strut brave etc. Color not my favorite. Wife being a cunt wouldn't let me put any money on it to secure part to be driving rights. I have less options for speeding out here, so starting to see the appeal of something I can legally floor it vs my V8 I roll around at 20% throttle .

20230301_190353.jpg

• 7Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slowly, as Clarkson says. Wouldn't sweat about the colour too much, I've bought a few in colours I didn't fancy much and I stopped caring about it like three days into ownership.

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
Part of owning an obscenely fast car car is finding all the spots you can use it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wife got the miata, after rejecting our offer over the weekend, happened to be there looking at the color during daylight and noticed they dropped it 3 days later to just about what we had asked for.

At first looked at as gorgeous dark grey at a car max with 20k miles. But it was all fucked up. That and while the 19 got power bump, needed a 21+ for the grand touring to also get the lsd and strut brave etc. Color not my favorite. Wife being a cunt wouldn't let me put any money on it to secure part to be driving rights. I have less options for speeding out here, so starting to see the appeal of something I can legally floor it vs my V8 I roll around at 20% throttle .

View attachment 461707

It will be a really fun car, regardless of color.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Part of owning an obscenely fast car car is finding all the spots you can use it.

I have shite luck in games and out of them, or I would play more in the cars.

I had an old Jag XJ-6 that I wanted to see what I could get it up to. Found a perfectly straight, safe road in the middle of nowhere while driving a few states away. There was a cop there at 2AM in the goddamn morning. Luckily I only got it to 70 or so, and for some reason cops never ticketed me in what I called the grandpa car lol.

Not mine, but same model:

1994_jaguar_xj6_15906809016279113f38c-3.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Moron

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The hardest part here is making sure it's the right season or time of day to avoid hitting deer. Of course the roads that actually have curves have no shoulder at all and the painted line is half on/halff off the road.

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man I forgot how much I love driving stick shift. Took me a couple days to get a feel for the clutch in the new car, but I can pretty much slip into gear with ease now. I changed the muffler and the tips. Sounds like a beast!!! The Hemi is just soooooo good.

My only beef is the gear ratios. I'm more often than not in 1st for a split second before I need to swap to second gear. Not a major complaint, just a pain for city driving is all.

Funny thing. My insurance went down from a 14 year old S550 to a 5 year old sports car worth 5x as much! Again, not a complaint, just kinda shocked.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I forgot how much I love driving stick shift. Took me a couple days to get a feel for the clutch in the new car, but I can pretty much slip into gear with ease now. I changed the muffler and the tips. Sounds like a beast!!! The Hemi is just soooooo good.

My only beef is the gear ratios. I'm more often than not in 1st for a split second before I need to swap to second gear. Not a major complaint, just a pain for city driving is all.

Funny thing. My insurance went down from a 14 year old S550 to a 5 year old sports car worth 5x as much! Again, not a complaint, just kinda shocked.

I have 2004 5 speed VW Golf and 2019 6 speed Tacoma. 1st gear in my truck was all but useless until I had tuned by a local tuner. There was a noticeable difference just pulling out of the parking lot, to me it was well worth the $300 for it, even my wife commented on how much better it shifted. It might be worth looking into.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

My Hellcat was a manual. Really funny car. Didn't hook for shit until putting on drag radials, but it ALWAYS made me smile to drive it and it always saw redline when I did.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users