What vehicle do you drive?

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
i haven't actually done anything yet was thinking of going to the dealer tomorrow but yes i would assume that it would extend the loan.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
2010 Volvo station wagon and a 2002 Ford Focus yeeeaaaa...

On the plus side I did put down the 1 grand for a Model 3 in the first hour or so.

Aulgeezer

N00b
imageedit_1_6347367390_zpstpjjtrlv.gif

200bhp dsg gearbox flying machine, first skoda and very pleased and surprised by it, easily as good if not better than previous audi I had

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
More on my Highlander vs Pilot adventure

I like how the Pilot base model comes with all the bells and whistles that the mid-level Highlander has. Stuff like heated seats, remote start, key fob, are all on the base Pilot, where the Highlander you have to pay for the next step up.

I'm holding that against the Toyota salesperson right now. See if they can deal me the mid-level Highlander.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Honda has always kept the options stuff simple, keeps their manufacturing costs down not building 50 different set ups and doesn't leave you feeling like you need to add just one more option.

Drag it another week Adebisi they'll get more greedy/desperate at the end of the month

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i haven't actually done anything yet was thinking of going to the dealer tomorrow but yes i would assume that it would extend the loan.

Wouldn't do it unless you need that monthly savings for something else. In which case, there are other things you should be more concerned about. While your cost goes down now, you will spend a shit-ton more over time if they are extending the payment period really far to get you the lower monthly. Dealership games. Don't play them.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Honda has always kept the options stuff simple, keeps their manufacturing costs down not building 50 different set ups and doesn't leave you feeling like you need to add just one more option.

Drag it another week Adebisi they'll get more greedy/desperate at the end of the month
if you are a strong salesperson, you ignore that shit and move onto another customer quickly.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Salesguys get emails about "best price" left and right. Most of them will tell you to come in. Some will drop their pants and give you their best price thinking you will take it after shopping around for week. Some will tell you to fuck off.

I would just go to unhaggle.com and get the quote on holdback if you are in Canada.

Or drop by the dealership, give them your offer (X amount off), and if they don't take it, walk.

They will call you 50% of the time, depends on who wants to give the goddamn best deal of the life time. Playing off your salesguy will only piss them off. Believe me. I get pissed off at customers asking best price. I tell them, I need your wallet, and they back off. No more games, fuckers.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There's almost no reason to go to the dealership until you want to test drive or buy. I would do all my haggling remotely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Playing off your salesguy will only piss them off. Believe me. I get pissed off at customers asking best price. I tell them, I need your wallet, and they back off. No more games, fuckers.
Smart customers couldn't possibly care less about pissing off the sales guy.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Smart customers couldn't possibly care less about pissing off the sales guy.
no best price.

we know people who play games don't leave good CSI anyhow. Let desperate green pea take them while we make more money.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
no best price.

we know people who play games don't leave good CSI anyhow. Let desperate green pea take them while we make more money.

Sale's a sale nugga

Dealerships want more of their brand on the road so they can make bank on their repairs and service dept

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Bro I am giving you a great way to get the best deal and best experience. Use it or lose it. I expect y'all to suck my dick. I expect my money soon.

y'all got no balls to make an offer, so you play your little games.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro I am giving you a great way to get the best deal and best experience. Use it or lose it. I expect y'all to suck my dick. I expect my money soon.

y'all got no balls to make an offer, so you play your little games.

OK, my best offer to you would be: Invoice. We got a deal? You get holdback and you get commission and you get OEM bonuses.