What We Do in the Shadows

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Great first episode. After Colin talks to the virgins. "They have no nutritional value now".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
First episode exceeded expectations. This is 100% gold.

"Creepy paper"

"It's CREPE PAPER"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I loved this first episode. It's so clearly a Taika/Jermaine thing, with all their subtle, but genius, humor.

"happy two year anniversary!" "It's been 10 years" "10? really? oh.."

I do hope they don't fall back on making the vampires just complete idiots though, like they started to do with Nadia and her 'boyfriend' Gregor. There's a fine line between making them clueless and out of touch, without making them total morons, that I think is hilarious. It can be hard to do, so most writers take the easy way out and just have their characters do absolutely idiotic things to make the joke work, but I'm hoping these guys can keep avoiding it.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I think this is pretty hilarious, but I do wonder if this will appeal to the ordinary human.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I think this is pretty hilarious, but I do wonder if this will appeal to the ordinary human.
this precisely. There seems to be a super narrow band that this is aimed at. So far I love it but the few folks I work with that I recommended it to absolutely don't get it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Goddamn, I don't know what it is but Matt Berry's voice and delivery cracks me up. I will never get over it. It just kills me.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Second episode was better than number 1. Sadly, I think this is going to go the same way as Flight of the Conchords as it is the same type of comedy but in a different setting.

Laszlo talking about Nodor in the confessional was great.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Colin in energy-sucking overload during the local government meeting. Damn this show is off to a great start.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This is a lot of fun to watch, and I love that actor who was boss#2 in IT crowd. Looking forward to when they introduce the swearwolves :p

Hosix

All labs matter!
The guy who killed all the raccoons...omfg that was hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Episode 3 was fucking fantastic. Great from start to finish.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
"Give us time to lick our wounds...no, Toby, don't lick your wounds!"

This show is fantastic.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I’m in, I loved the movie and the trailer made me laugh. Trailers almost never make me laugh and every time I have seen a comedy based on the trailer tickling my funny bone I have not been disappointed (Austin powers, deuce bigalo, requiem for a dream, and 40 year old virgin)
KxgkIZC.gif

Vulva garden, squeaky toy and Evie Russell was good shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Douche as Simon. "You must kill someone in the Hamptons." Haha.