What We Do in the Shadows

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Have watched the first 3 shows.

Very funny, starting to look like my new favourite show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That's Little Vlad, he's a fucking maniac!

Also, everything with the cursed hat was gold.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
At first I was like 'Okay sure the Pilot is great because it has Jermaine and Taika coming in fresh and at the top of their game, but it can't be sustained'.

So happy to have been wrong.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised it has taken so few episodes to establish the characters' quirks. Usually something like this takes about 10 episodes or more to really get me hooked on the interplay between those quirks. I was fearful after the premiere that it would drag too long and be canceled before they had a chance to solidify it as a show. I was mistaken.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
The hat of witches skin? Lol....the comment about it tightening? It’s the witches asshole?

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The college roommate scene was hilarious too, just forgotten because it is at the beginning and never referenced again.

"SIRI, DIAL 9-1-1!!"

• 1Worf

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
laszlo yelling "bat!" everytime he changes kills me, Nadia never says anything she just changes. Also, last nights episode was as good as Nadia has been so far, shes a fucking lunatic lol.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Gregor/Geoff (despite the IMDB listing I feel it should be Geoff and not Jeff...) is great, especially when his former selves start popping out.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
laszlo yelling "bat!" everytime he changes kills me, Nadia never says anything she just changes. Also, last nights episode was as good as Nadia has been so far, shes a fucking lunatic lol.
Nadja is great. Dig the way she says Laszlaaao for some reason with her accent.

I'm surprised it has taken so few episodes to establish the characters' quirks. Usually something like this takes about 10 episodes or more to really get me hooked on the interplay between those quirks. I was fearful after the premiere that it would drag too long and be canceled before they had a chance to solidify it as a show. I was mistaken.
This is kinda true. Usually takes about three seasons for shows to find their footing. They all seem fleshed out here though they will certainly develop more over time.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
What I like about this show too is that they're not re-using jokes and ideas from the film. They are moving on within the 'world' of vampires in our modern world.

So it is all fresh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There's a guy at work who I am now convinced is an energy vampire. He wanders from office to office making inane chitchat or otherwise strums this little 3 string ukulele.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
There's a guy at work who I am now convinced is an energy vampire. He wanders from office to office making inane chitchat or otherwise strums this little 3 string ukulele.
Is he scared of dentists and the dark?

• 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
What I like about this show too is that they're not re-using jokes and ideas from the film. They are moving on within the 'world' of vampires in our modern world.

So it is all fresh.
Thought at first the vampires would wind up as a rehash of the movie but nope, they're all funny as shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm having a really hard time choosing a favorite episode. Season has been fantastic all around.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users