What We Do in the Shadows

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm enjoying the character arc for Guillermo a lot. In the premiere he's 10 years in and so very enthralled by Nandor but owing to the lens on his life afforded by the film crew he is getting progressively more jaded and it's a joy to see.

I'm surprised they got as much Doug Jones as they did, the scrawny bitch is in high demand!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The way they hiss at each other when they are angry fucking kills me every time.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The werewolf fight was real good. The energy battle and the other part where Colin desperately tries getting under the restroom stall. Count Rapula, witch skin hat and Jeff with his pile of rats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This show fucking delivers every single week. The more I watch it the more Lazslo kills me. His line delivery is perfection everytime.
Energy/Pity vampire episode was my top so far but the witchskin hat was pretty fucking lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
That was a great episode, almost had a season finale vibe.

Schaal, Bautista, Pee-wee, Trejo, Swinton and Snipes were good. Hell, they all were. Nice unexpected treat seeing the OG lads when they showed up.

The two film crew dudes still stuck in the well. Fucking Colin.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lazslo's commentary during the council dance. Shit cracked me up. This show really is top notch.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This show fucking delivers every single week. The more I watch it the more Lazslo kills me. His line delivery is perfection everytime.
Energy/Pity vampire episode was my top so far but the witchskin hat was pretty fucking lol

For more Matt Berry fun check out IT Crowd seasons 2+ or the aforementioned Garth Marenghis Dark Place. The former is on Netflix, the latter only you tube piracy.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Collin Robinson is the fucking best. I like all the Vampires, but what he does with his demeanor is amazing. When they say, "COLLIN ROBINSON! DO SOMETHING HELP US!" and he just says "The fuck can I do?" I laughed really hard.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah he's probably my favorite character. Though Laszlo and Guillermo are also fantastic. No complaints about the cast in general. Is the college student turned vampire going to make a return at some point? That's gonna have to make Guillermo upset.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I had forgotten about her. Yeah the council cameos were top notch. I suppose Taika and Jermaine can pretty much speed-dial whatever they want these days.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bautista's line about stabbing floored me. Also, the dance was totally for fans of the movie because the three OGs all showed their faces briefly in the middle.

I love how every familiar hangout is a total shit room.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bautista's line about stabbing floored me. Also, the dance was totally for fans of the movie because the three OGs all showed their faces briefly in the middle.

I love how every familiar hangout is a total shit room.

What? They had clear speaking roles.

Xevy

Log Wizard
What? They had clear speaking roles.

He means that they're the only ones shown in the dance and it was to entice you of what was coming. Tilda/Reubens etc were not shown IN the dance scene.

• 1Like