What We Do in the Shadows

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
the screaming when she turns into the bat thing still fucking kills me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You mean Jackie Daytona?
You must be mistaken sir. Jackie Daytona was not a vampire. I believe he was just a regular human bartender.

Proof:

maxresdefault.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't fucking wait, but goddamn do I fucking hate the fact that they added Kristen Schaal to this show as a recurring character.
Sadly same. I like Schaal a lot but I dont like her as a recurring character in this show. Shes better for a quick cameo and then out.

Juvarisx

Florida
I can't fucking wait, but goddamn do I fucking hate the fact that they added Kristen Schaal to this show as a recurring character.

Their reaction when she said surprise sums it up for me as well. Its funny I really liked on Flight of the Conchords, and she even worked on this show in season 1. I think they just need to cameo her or give her something funnier to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Last season was not my favorite, but there is something about this cast together that just makes me want to watch every episode even when it is not that great.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Last season was not my favorite, but there is something about this cast together that just makes me want to watch every episode even when it is not that great.
Season 4 was definitely the worst so far but it still at least had a few standout episodes. The biggest detriment to S4 was Nadja's club and the fact they kept it a "theme" throughout the season. Had it just been featured in 2-3 episodes it would've been much better. A lot of the Djinn stuff and Colin+Lazlo's interactions were pretty great though.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
There is a reason why every great British comedy is 2-3 seasons long with 6-8 episodes.

• 1Picard

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Just watched them both; there were some funny moments but they aren't some of the best. It is the continuation of a slightly above average series. I enjoy the characters and will keep watching.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First episode was hilarious. Felt very reminiscent of the early seasons. Glad to have adult Colin Robinson back.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
enjoyable, but the first two seasons were by comparison the glory days. Pretty clear already what the focus of this entire season is going to be.
Also hilarious that Kristen Schall gets made a full cast member and not a single other character wants anything to do with her.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lazlo is pretty much the only consistently funny one anymore. The way he followed around Guillermo just because he thought he had the shits had me dying. Also, his line about London Shoes and how the shoes could only be from London if they were covered in shit.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, sadly, this show is going to join ones like It's Always Sunny and Rick and Morty where I just have to walk away. We're not quite there, but it's coming. That stupid vampire nightclub plotline I think was the beginning of the end.

Laszlo is still great, but I feel like Colin is on the way to flanderization. The rest of the cast is like 80% miss at this point.

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think there needs to be somewhere I can get a "Creepy Nadjia doll". Drop in a mildly modified version of Alexa/ChatGPT and hilarity ensues.

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Good ep this week. Every vampire had a good episode this time. I love the Nadja doll glad they have her around so much still.
Also love that they hit again on no one wanting Kristen Schaal's character around lol

• 1Like