What We Do in the Shadows

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Yeah this episode was great. Nandor in space and the "eyy I'm being gay over here" shirt killed me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the "I'm being gay ovah heeeere" shit killed me. Also, the way Lazlo delivered the, "strip naked, get on the treadmill cock ahoy!" line had my dying.

joz123

Potato del Grande
New episode focused on Colin. The energy vampire council was great.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, pretty solid episode again. I still think 3 was funnier, but this one was still good.

"I'm a certified, master cocksman!" - Lazlo showing up as an Island Boy fucking had me dead.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Good episode. Nandor and Nadja hypnotizing the news broadcasters then all of them finishing the news while Gizmo watched was great.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Really? I thought this was one of the worst episodes they've ever done. I don't think I laughed once.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought it was great as well. The tv interviews were great.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Another pretty shitty episode. It had a couple chuckles at least, compared to last week where I don't think I laughed once.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Nandor speechless and confused for 5 minutes in the car while John Slattery blathered on was the best part. Otherwise getting tired of so much Gizmo.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Th Colin Robinson part was hilarious. He’s been hitting every episode this season after being awful last season.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Colin Robinson getting outdone by John Slattery was hilarious

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's odd because I'm usually more critical than the rest of you and I thought it was one of the better ones of the season. The opening especially was pretty funny. Also enjoyed the Wilhelm scream they added for Nadja throwing that dude.

Oh, and I'm a week late, but this one was pretty funny.

wwdits.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, these past few episodes have been dogshit. The only somewhat funny party of this episode was Colin pretending to be a "cool" teacher.