What's going on at Blizzard?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Anyone get a Lumie vibe from the way Wooly responds to posts? Mountains of misdirection and criticism without actually backing his claim.

Anyone know if he is a big proponent of garlic? Professional poker player?
Professional poker player yes. Yet to hear his stance.on the panacea that is garlic

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone get a Lumie vibe from the way Wooly responds to posts? Mountains of misdirection and criticism without actually backing his claim.

Anyone know if he is a big proponent of garlic? Professional poker player?

Poker yes, if he starts talking about league of legends I guess we have a winner...

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Woot, reppin' first 60 shaman on zuljin. I ground on elite giants in tanaris around early 40s. Remember rogues doing ogres in burning steppes since they had like no armor.

Seeing that list has brought up a ton of old memories. So much glorious drama.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yea. I was no where close to being the first 60 on Doomhammer, but I feel like O was cap within a month. I was one of the few people to get epic riding on the server. Dat sweet sweet ivory raptor.

Sad I sold the acct and just use a new one. Would rock that mount until eternity with the newer mount system.
Heh, the only thing I ever wanted was the Zulian Tiger. Never dropped. havent logged in since 2012 I think.
634952291737453810.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We know, and had Wooly actually been involved in server firsts he'd know that, so, conclusion is he's full of shit.

Yeah, I had been going weeks without sleep over 14 years ago. I know the exact dates and times. Shut up. Xenif was 60 about 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks before me, and a full week before anyone else.

Woolygimp

I'm on there just like I said I was behind Xenif, Tirade, and Chris.

6 Woolygimp 60 Stormreaver Human Priest

Rankings for World of Warcraft - Gold

Woolygimp is such a liar! OH MY GOD.

CAD, can you please give yourself a warning? The all 25 list is broken, Tirade was confirmed #2 Hunter worldwide, went and checked all the servers. We were both on the top of our respective classes on that page. I don't know what's changed, maybe the small servers weren't updated, but I saw that page several months post launch and I don't recognize any names except Xenif.

save1.png

I was definitely the highest priest on that website last time I looked at it, worldwide. I have three friends that can confirm. It didn't even list the guild I started: Pink Club

Last edited:

Woolygimp

I don't think you understand how the Archive works...

The site no longer shows my guild; things have changed. I distinctly remember it, and I remember the ALL 25. I have three friends that can tell you they saw me and Tirade on it. Hell, if I can dig up Tirade's info he'll say the same.

Regardless, it was a long time ago. I am not the lying out of my ass like CAD assumed.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You seem to "remember" a lot of questionable things these days.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously the only way to settle this is to wait for Blizzard to launch a vanilla server and race.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Heh, the only thing I ever wanted was the Zulian Tiger. Never dropped. havent logged in since 2012 I think.
634952291737453810.jpg

I got incredibly lucky. It (FINALLY) dropped for me a week or two before ZG was rebuilt. But I had been clearing it EVERY WEEK since it first was released in order to actually get it.

Never ended up getting the Black Proto-Drake from the zero death 25 man Naxxramas achievement (to pass all Naxx achievements), but I was in good enough shape to land the Plauged for doing 10 man perfectly. God, was that run stressful. People always fuck up and die. Me and one other guy had to watch everyone like children.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good ol Hooligan Syndicate on Mal'Ganis. :) Most of those people still play (Now EJ obviously). The drama that ensued when Dextor and I split that guild from Goon Squad was epic.

Tenks

That list seems a bit odd. I figured my guild wouldn't be well represented since we had to deal with Ascent and Fury and they indeed took up most of the spots. But our lone guy from the guild on the list I think was our rogue's hunter alt. Maybe he started maining him during Naxx I honestly don't recall. Was hoping to see my warrior on the list but nope :(