Whats rustling your jimmies?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My brother would always steal from me. Worst case was getting pulled over, couldn't find my license and I got cited for it and nearly arrested. I was 21 he was 17. Went over to my parents, asked him if he had it, told him it wasn't a big deal, just needed it back, but he swore up and down he didn't. YEARS later I found it in his apartment and he finally owned up to it. Fucker.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sometimes you just have to embrace the lie.

I had an awesome blob of silly putty when I was a kid and at some point I went to play with it and it was nowhere to be found. I swore that my brother had taken it so I got my parents involved and he was grounded because he wouldn't tell them where it was. A couple weeks later I found where I had left it, but in order to save face I kept it secret and let my brother continue suffering his punishment.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My brother would sometimes hit the trashcans outside with a stick then yell "OW! (My name here)!" just to get me in trouble
tongue.png

He's my kid brother though, he can do almost no wrong. I even laughed when I found my license.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Sometimes you just have to embrace the lie.

I had an awesome blob of silly putty when I was a kid and at some point I went to play with it and it was nowhere to be found. I swore that my brother had taken it so I got my parents involved and he was grounded because he wouldn't tell them where it was. A couple weeks later I found where I had left it, but in order to save face I kept it secret and let my brother continue suffering his punishment.
Falsely accusing a sibling is one thing, but I had my parents do it to my sister and I I'm still bitter to this day. I was in 5th grade, my sister in 1st, and after elementary school we'd go to this day care located next door, get picked up just after 5. Well one day I notice my mom through the window around 3pm and I'm all "Shit yeah, she got out early". She has this look of pure hatred on her face, but won't say a word. We get in the car and she explodes about know we stole her diamond earrings (that we didn't even know existed, our step-father had given them to her the previous week) and that we've never been in so much trouble, when we get home just go to our room and close the door, she doesn't even want to see us.

This was on a Friday, we got to come out to eat and use the restroom, and that was. We go back to school on Monday, whole other week of that shit. The following Saturday she comes into our room and busts out with "Um, they we're behind my dresser, they must've fallen when I was cleaning, you can go outside and play!". She didn't have one ounce of regret on her face, she looked pissed, like we had somehow made her feel stupid.

Seriously, I'm 10 years old, the fuck was I gonna do ride my bike to the pawn shop? Jimmies still MAD rustled today, and if I bring it up to my sister, I will instantly put her in a foul mood.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Falsely accusing a sibling is one thing, but I had my parents do it to my sister and I I'm still bitter to this day. I was in 5th grade, my sister in 1st, and after elementary school we'd go to this day care located next door, get picked up just after 5. Well one day I notice my mom through the window around 3pm and I'm all "Shit yeah, she got out early". She has this look of pure hatred on her face, but won't say a word. We get in the car and she explodes about know we stole her diamond earrings (that we didn't even know existed, our step-father had given them to her the previous week) and that we've never been in so much trouble, when we get home just go to our room and close the door, she doesn't even want to see us.

This was on a Friday, we got to come out to eat and use the restroom, and that was. We go back to school on Monday, whole other week of that shit. The following Saturday she comes into our room and busts out with "Um, they we're behind my dresser, they must've fallen when I was cleaning, you can go outside and play!". She didn't have one ounce of regret on her face, she looked pissed, like we had somehow made her feel stupid.

Seriously, I'm 10 years old, the fuck was I gonna do ride my bike to the pawn shop? Jimmies still MAD rustled today, and if I bring it up to my sister, I will instantly put her in a foul mood.
Your mom was a colossal bitch.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
You know what I really hate...

Ticks

The small parasitic arachnids that sit in the woods waiting for some hapless flesh bag to wander by and offer them a free ride. The only thing I really hate about them is the fucked up diseases they carry. If it wasn't for ticks, then doing my job outdoors would be friggin perfect. This year was really bad. I must have picked over 100 off this season and had three actually bite me before I could even strip down to find them all.

So yeah fuck all parasites in general, but fuck ticks right in their stupid tick faces.

Anyways ....carry on.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Ticks

The small parasitic arachnids that sit in the woods waiting for some hapless flesh bag to wander by and offer them a free ride. The only thing I really hate about them is the fucked up diseases they carry. If it wasn't for ticks, then doing my job outdoors would be friggin perfect. This year was really bad. I must have picked over 100 off this season and had three actually bite me before I could even strip down to find them all.

So yeah fuck all parasites in general, but fuck ticks right in their stupid tick faces.

Anyways ....carry on.
Hey now God had a very good reason for creating ticks.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider

Ticks

Anyways ....carry on.
This year we've had a lot of ticks as well. Some reason they would always be in my damn bathroom. Usually sitting in the tub because it drips every once in awhile. I would never find them anywhere else in my house but holy shit I'd find one or two every day just chilling in the bathroom. Felt real bad too because I have 2 cats that like to go into the bathtub and either bat at the dripping water or drink from it. Good thing they have Flea/Tick medicine so they never got any on them but man it'd still worry me. It started with me just crushing them and flushing them down the toilet, now I pick them up with some toilet paper and light the edges on fire and watch as it tries to run. Fuck those bugs.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
WTF is a pudding cake? Any resident Brits care to explain? I looked up a nutrition label for pudding cake, which she says she eats at least 6 servings("a pack of 2-4, I'll eat 3 of those"), that's 900-1800 calories right there.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
"Your metabolism is fine, and it's exactly where it should be for someone your size."

"Is it fruit? I'm eating too much fruit. Has to be my metabolism can't handle fruit. Need more cakes."

Fucking hell...

And I was thinking the same thing. 3 "cakes," no matter what they are, are probably pushing at least 1k calories. She also clearly overestimates how much her belly dancing burns.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Sounds like she needs a food journal. Nothing calls you out on your own bullshit like seeing everything you eat in a day when its written in your handwriting.
Not even sure if thats a jimmy rustling, I know it certainly hurt my feelings when I saw it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So a software bug has caused almost everything I've done at work for the last three weeks to need to be redone, and the process takes twice as long as doing it the first time. Fucking yay.