Whats rustling your jimmies?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Someone in the next few weeks, somewhere in the world will say "It's not my fault that Taco Bell has a wrap stuffed with chili cheese fries. I have to eat to live!" Then they will rationalize their choice by ordering a 64oz diet drink.

Loaded Grillers - Taco Bell Testing Chili Cheese Fry Wraps - Delish.com
I do rationlize it, just not in the way you think I am. The thought process is more like - hey my fat ass is going to pound down 1500+ calories for lunch and I'd way rather have it in tortilla, meat and nacho cheese form than soda form.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
No backup?
Not that kind of bug. The accounting system was suddenly putting everything into the default no matter what you entered and there was no way to know until after the fact. If I hadn't caught it in the next couple of days the owner would have been the first to discover it and Shagga would have chopped off our manhoods and fed them to goats. Okay not so much but it sure as hell would have been embarrassing.

But the real jimmy rustler was there I was, pissed at myself for not catching it sooner and explaining the nightmare to my boss, when Ms OneUp Constant Drama Controlling Bitch chimes in with "oh, yeah I noticed that Monday" WELL THEN FUCKING TELL SOMEONE YOU WORTHLESS CUNT WHAT THE FUCK

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Not that kind of bug. The accounting system was suddenly putting everything into the default no matter what you entered and there was no way to know until after the fact. If I hadn't caught it in the next couple of days the owner would have been the first to discover it and Shagga would have chopped off our manhoods and fed them to goats. Okay not so much but it sure as hell would have been embarrassing.

But the real jimmy rustler was there I was, pissed at myself for not catching it sooner and explaining the nightmare to my boss, when Ms OneUp Constant Drama Controlling Bitch chimes in with "oh, yeah I noticed that Monday" WELL THEN FUCKING TELL SOMEONE YOU WORTHLESS CUNT WHAT THE FUCK
I've had nothing to do this entire week and spend every day pretending like I'm working.

hhhehehe_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_49565.jpg

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got a couple. One is people that you know personally always referring to the their spouse as my wife or my husband. I could understand if i have no idea who you are and for whatever reason you are telling me about your spouse I've never met. But if i fucking know you and your wife just call her by her name for fucks sake she isn't an object.

Secondly my co worker just informed me his pregnant daughter quit work so she could get on welfare during her pregnancy and plans on returning to work after the state pays for the whole ordeal. And by the fucking way her husband could have added her to his insurance but they decided it would cost too much. Fuck all of you deadbeat fucks who refuse to work, I hope they have a special place in hell where you get sodomized by a jack hammer for all eternity.

Mind you this really pisses me off cause my son was born premature a few months ago and after insurance I've had to pay around six thousand dollars out of my own pocket.

/rustled

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If welfare is cheaper than insurance, you should get rustled at the insurance, not people exercising the cheaper option.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
His insurance would have been about 150 a month for a family plan. Then you figure her earnings for a minimum of six months she could have worked while pregnant. My wife Kim worked until the day she got hospitalized. Then figure in the lazy piece of shit will more than likely stay in the system after she gives birth. So you can add one more person you will be supporting with your taxes.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Any form of welfare existing at all (in current status America) rustles my jimmies.

Welfare type programs are a solid theory in the right governmental/societal structure. Modern America is not one.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Hey hey hey, anywhere from nothing to a couple hundred of each of our dollars are going into welfare programs every year. We've earned the right to dictate that people on welfare be healthier than people not on it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah at least Exxon gives a job to hundreds of thousands of people.

Also why is this like so common? Someone points out a very clear problem/abuse of something, and someone else comes in and says well hey someone somewhere else is doing something 10x worse!!!! Well no fucking shit. Just because someone was raped and murdered somewhere when someone keyed my car doesnt mean the keying of my car is any less trivial.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Barber Middle School throws 12-year-olds breakfast away due to lack of funds

Jimmy Rustling to a whole new level. There is never a reason to humiliate and send a kid to class hungry, no matter how stupid or poor their parents may be. And I only add that caveat because the school claimed to send a written warning. DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. Feed that kid. We feed everyone in our fucking prisons. Feed the kids. FUCK.
Sounds like they should take that "adult", place them back in 6th grade and let them work their way through school. Clearly, they did not learn the basic fundamentals of being an adult and could use a bit more schooling and life experience.