Whats rustling your jimmies?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Connecting to this: the reaction you get when you claim some actress isn't hot. "Dude, you must be gay. I would totally do terrible things to her" is the normal reaction if I disagree.
I agree, that is a stupid reaction, but people saying she isn't hot is simply an inaccurate statement.

kaley-kaley-cuoco-487076_1920_1200.jpg

In terms of the Friends "ugly one" statement if you think she is uglier than Lisa Kudrow I really think anyone believing that is beyond help.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Guys that wear cologne/axe/whatever to work.

Just to be an equal opportunity hater, perfumed women at work is almost as annoying. Unless the woman is attractive. And the scent is unopposing. Maybe guys just suck at applying cologne and put way too much on. Sometimes I can't smell my wife's scent until she's literally on top of me.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
As shitty as cheap cologne/perfume is, I'd still prefer that to rank body odor.

Some mutants I'm acquainted with secrete a stinky, oily substance that I would expect Frank from It's Always Sunny to reek of. It's as if they just held McDonald's burgers in their rotting armpits and then waltzed into work. As if they were physically turning into walking blobs of the 'meat product' they eat three times a day, and no matter how pungent the odor is they CANNOT NOTICE IT.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Well, yeah, if it was stank or cologne, I'd go with cologne. I'm an engineer, so most people here shower daily. There's just no smell then.

Speaking of personal hygiene, people that destroy toilets. At least once a week, the underside of the toilet seat will be generously speckled in shit juice. And that's the only part that's dirty. Meaning the cleaning lady just forgot to check underneath and the rest of the toilet was similarly painted. How do you not die of embarrassment at that point? Or at the very least, think you should go talk to a doctor? It's a small office and I'm pretty sure it's the same fatass that is heavy enough to break the plastic wheels on office chairs, so it's not like he's hiding behind anonymity.

Sorry, Soygen, it's the garlic. She's part guinea too, I'm sure you understand.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
One of the main reasons I never poop in public is because I often find myself with explosive, champagne-cork shits that get poopy juice all over the underside of the toilet seat. It disgusts me when people just let it rip on public toilets with no regard for the cleaning people nor the people who will be using it after them.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The only evidence of my passing is the smeared poop at the bottom of the bowl that won't flush away. Nothing like a good bowl scraper while on the clock, knawmean?

So today the 10 degree weather killed my car battery one month after the warranty expired. At the time I wasn't working so of course I had bought the cheapest piece of shit possible. 10% discount for my trouble, thanks bro. So I'm out in the windy frozen fuck you dealing with that today, plus now I'll have to work on Friday. Which only really means that's one more day of setting an alarm clock, and when I know I need to be up at a certain time I don't sleep well, and frequently not at all. (anxiety, yay) Having three nights in a row to sleep when the other four are spent staring at the ceiling for hours and hours are what get me from one week to the next.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
One of the main reasons I never poop in public is because I often find myself with explosive, champagne-cork shits that get poopy juice all over the underside of the toilet seat. It disgusts me when people just let it rip on public toilets with no regard for the cleaning people nor the people who will be using it after them.
You've never thought to yourself "maybe this is a problem I should fix"? Even for the convenience of not having to clean up after yourself?

Just encountered another one: the lonely TP clump. No piss in the bowl, no turds, just lots of TP and maybe a few are smeared. I understand flushing, then wiping(but I contend it does little to reduce the overall smell), but why wouldn't you then flush again?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You've never thought to yourself "maybe this is a problem I should fix"? Even for the convenience of not having to clean up after yourself?

Just encountered another one: the lonely TP clump. No piss in the bowl, no turds, just lots of TP and maybe a few are smeared. I understand flushing, then wiping(but I contend it does little to reduce the overall smell), but why wouldn't you then flush again?
I'm not sure what you mean by "fix". Not everyone can poop perfect logs all the time.

*Edit* I also don't consider my poops a "problem". I believe I've written at length on this board about how much I enjoy my pooping experiences.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Guys that wear cologne/axe/whatever to work.

Just to be an equal opportunity hater, perfumed women at work is almost as annoying. Unless the woman is attractive. And the scent is unopposing. Maybe guys just suck at applying cologne and put way too much on. Sometimes I can't smell my wife's scent until she's literally on top of me.
Perfume/Cologne in general is stupid, unless you just are a naturally smelly person.
Some mutants I'm acquainted with secrete a stinky, oily substance that I would expect Frank from It's Always Sunny to reek of. It's as if they just held McDonald's burgers in their rotting armpits and then waltzed into work. As if they were physically turning into walking blobs of the 'meat product' they eat three times a day, and no matter how pungent the odor is they CANNOT NOTICE IT.
Some people lost the genetic lottery, big time. When I was in the marines I had a roommate for a month or so who had the worst BO ever and there was nothing he could do about it but take 3-4 showers a day. We would get off work and he would smell like he had been in the desert for a month wearing the same clothes(didnt help we worked in old metal warehouse with no AC). I had to tell him to take a shower once because it was so bad, I felt bad for the guy.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You don't consider spraying the underside of your toilet a problem?
When I drink, I get whiskey shits, it's gonna happen after I drink a cup or two of coffee.

As for people with BO, I work in a physical trade and ride my bike to work everyday. I'm probably also that dude, though I usually don't get too ripe unless I forgot to put on deodorant that morning.