Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The noise of the clippers snapping together is enough to rustle my jimmies. I don't even like trimming my own nails because of it.

On the earlier subject of pooping, Warm seats. It's both a blessing and a curse.

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
That, no matter how they try, there is no barber on the face of the planet that can keep bits of hair from going down the back of your shirt and itching like a mother fucker.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
what happens if they do it over a trash receptacle, how is that not acceptable? (talking finger nails)
As Aamry mentioned, it's not so much the fact that they do it, but the sound of it and the fact that I KNOW they're doing it. I'll never go into their cubicles and I'll never actually see them doing it. I just feel like personal grooming should be done in your home, not in your fucking workplace.

The person who does this at my job is also a 300+ pound obese worthless waste of a human life so I'm already rustled due to that.

When I drink, I get whiskey shits, it's gonna happen after I drink a cup or two of coffee.
This. I drink a lot of coffee and it never fails that I get those kinds of shits afterwards.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand how you get shit on the underside of the toilet, and a couple of you just seem to be taking for granted that that just happens sometimes.

Somebody please explain. Are you talking about the underside of the toilet, the seat, or the lid?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't understand how you get shit on the underside of the toilet, and a couple of you just seem to be taking for granted that that just happens sometimes.

Somebody please explain. Are you talking about the underside of the toilet, the seat, or the lid?
As per the original post that started the discussion: "the underside of the toilet seat "

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

This would be a lot easier to understand if you actually sat on a toilet seat instead of the bowl itself.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hoss' misunderstanding aside, his bewilderment is still valid. I still don't how any of you accept this as a common occurrence.

If drinking whiskey or coffee causes you to have to disinfect the entirety of your toilet each time, I'd say it's time to stop ingesting those things and go see a gastroenterologist.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When some starry-eyed bible thumping shithead starts proselytizing as a cure to all of my ills. No, you fucking asshole, someone who was cursed with logic is not going to suddenly start believing that Jesus will swoop in and fix their misery. If that were true NOBODY WOULD BE SICK OR UNHAPPY. The very implication that all my problems can simply be prayed away is fucking insulting and enraging. I'm glad you think it worked for you, now fuck off.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As per the original post that started the discussion: "the underside of the toilet seat "
OK, that doesn't answer how the fuck does that happens exactly.

This would be a lot easier to understand if you actually sat on a toilet seat instead of the bowl itself.
I agree. My way is clearly superior. Because I've blown up some bathrooms in my time. Took some shits where my feet came up off the ground, and made innocent people gag and run away when they stumbled into the bathroom at the wrong time. But I've never gotten a single globule of shit anywhere but inside the toilet.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit people, it's quite simple. There's a bit of an overhang/lip between the rim and the seat, so any up-splash can hit that, in addition to your ass/thighs.

Nobody in here can claim they've never had a diarrhea type shit that splashed all over the place, including on your ass/thighs a bit. If you're sitting on the seat, and not the rim like some weird fatty or whatever (wtf?), then it's going to get on the underside of the seat too.

THIS DISCUSSION RUSTLES MY FUCKING JIMMIES.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
After my mom replaced her hip, she got a big-ass toilet seat with at least an inch gap between the seat and the bowl/ring-whatever. Me proceeding to piss all over the bathroom floor and myself every fucking time I had a shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy shit people, it's quite simple. There's a bit of an overhang/lip between the rim and the seat, so any up-splash can hit that, in addition to your ass/thighs.

Nobody in here can claim they've never had a diarrhea type shit that splashed all over the place, including on your ass/thighs a bit. If you're sitting on the seat, and not the rim like some weird fatty or whatever (wtf?), then it's going to get on the underside of the seat too.

I think the confusion is that McCheese says this is a common occurrence. You should not be having explosive, squirting shits on the regular.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
The noise of the clippers snapping together is enough to rustle my jimmies. I don't even like trimming my own nails because of it.

On the earlier subject of pooping, Warm seats. It's both a blessing and a curse.
Thank you, I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand that sound.

My neighbor's house is a plumbing disaster. Hot water fills the toilet. Good in the winter I guess.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
That, no matter how they try, there is no barber on the face of the planet that can keep bits of hair from going down the back of your shirt and itching like a mother fucker.
Actually it *can* be done, I had a barber who did it for a little while before he retired. He basically vacuumed my neck before and after taking the neck wrapping off. Worked very well. But he's the only one I've encountered who's ever done that.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
The black people in Lake Town (Esgaroth) and the direct camera shots at them to make sure you knew there were black people in the movie, world. Although I'm on the fence on this one. I don't mind if it makes sense that there are black people there (think any major trade city of the Mediterranean) historically speaking. I don't know enough about middle earth to make a call. But is Esgaroth a multi-cultural city? Figured it was another northern town much like Bree or hell even Edoras. Would Haradrim or Easterling folks be found there? Cool if someone could clear that up and I'll let go of that jimmy.
Well remember that Lake Town was a major trade city before Smaug came, so it makes sense that it has a sampling of all races. That was specifically mentioned in the movie even, and restoring that status was the core of the dwarves speach to the townsfolk.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Nope. I've never had shit get on my legs or ass when I was on the seat. Sure, I've sharted, but that doesn't really apply here. If that's happening to you, something is horribly wrong with your shitting form. Maybe you should look for an online course on it or something.