Whats rustling your jimmies?

dangler_sl

shitlord
This shit right here. Bitches acting like Tinder is the new facebook.

QY8UD4el.png

dangler_sl

shitlord
I've only sent one unrequested dick pic. She didn't respond, but she didnt block me.... so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I did get two dates/sleepovers with that line.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got back from Grocery shopping, as I get to my car to put my groceries in the trunk a lady and her husband are next to me doing the same. They end up finishing before me and the fat fuck lady takes her cart and just pushes it behind it, pretty much in the middle of the parking lot and directly behind me. We weren't even that far away from a cart return, probably a good 20 feet or so. How fucking lazy do you seriously have to be that you can't take the 10 seconds to walk the cart over to the return. It's no wonder this chick was 5 foot 2 and probably weighed 250lbs or so, holy fuck.

What's most annoying, is okay, if you're not going to take your cart back, then at least leave it where you parked so it is "only" blocking that one spot. No, the cunt pushed it away from her and towards me to the point where if I had to back out of my parking spot I wouldn't have been able to because the cart was there.

I finish up packing my groceries, they are long gone by now so I grab their cart and return it along with mine. Ffs, I hope that cunt has a heart attack on her way home. It's one of the smallest things that really pisses me off the most.

That, and fuckers not using their turn signals. Fuck them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm wicha man. I already had that somewhere in the thread. I need to figure out some way to get revenge. If possible, I plan to start pushing the carts back into their way.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fucking ads on the top of the RR site. But, more specifically; the fucking toe fungus ads with the vomit-inducing rotten toenails. WTF MAN! WTF!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The fucking ads on the top of the RR site. But, more specifically; the fucking toe fungus ads with the vomit-inducing rotten toenails. WTF MAN! WTF!
That's google adsense. WTF have you been searching for lately?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not that or anything even remotely related. And this work computer clears the history, cookies, temp files, etc. etc. when you exit the interwebs. Shit is going to give me nightmares.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This site has ads? I'd tell you to L2Internet, but you mentioned a work computer, so I'll assume they force you to use internet exploder.

I love when people complain about the content of ads since the vast majority of them are based on what you've been doing online. I guess the toe fungus ads are their way of punishing you for preventing them from tracking you.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well now you know if its not you, someone you work with has nasty toe fungus.

About cart return I'll sometimes not put the cart in the return thing, but I'll put it in the corner of 4 spots so all 4 spots are still open and ppl can still pull through even. I do however always grab a cart from where I parked, I figure I'm already back there, why not bring a cart with me, why do you have to grab one at the front of the store?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This site has ads? I'd tell you to L2Internet, but you mentioned a work computer, so I'll assume they force you to use internet exploder.

I love when people complain about the content of ads since the vast majority of them are based on what you've been doing online. I guess the toe fungus ads are their way of punishing you for preventing them from tracking you.
Yes, Internet Expletive and yes, shared comp when I'm not here.

Regarding the shopping cart issue every normal human being gets angry over: fucking call those people out. I've stared straight at a fat mexican lady (lol, like saying wet water) who was 2 spaces from the cart return and said: "too much effort to walk the cart back 10 feet?" She spouted off something in mexi-jibberish and got in her massive fucking SUV with her 5 fat kids.

I hate Northern Mexico - ahem, Southern California - sometimes.