Whats rustling your jimmies?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a reason to leave the car running while filling it up?

But that aside, isn't temperature transfer between mediums logarithmic? So, you get the most of the heat transfer done up front. Obviously, I don't know the ambient temperature of the air at the time, the wind speed, what temperature an idling Porsche 918 tail exhaust is. But, 30s might have made a difference.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
People who still say Porsche wrong!! Especially if you're a newsreader.
So, uh, is it Porsha or Porsh? Is it only "wrong" if you are a European calling it Porsh or an American saying Porsha? Are you twitching as you read this?

I can't focus today, that is what is rustling my jimmies. I also can't remember the jimmy rustling thing I wanted to whine about but didn't get around to, so I'm rustled about that.

I think I'll go beat a hobo with a crowbar.

Here's another rustle, but not the rustle I was thinking of: People who tell you a used car will "run forever" if you just change that oil every 3k miles. Every fucking car, in any condition/mileage, "yessirree just get that oil changed on the regular and you'll be right as rain!" Yeah, after you replace EVERY OTHER FUCKING PART ON THE CAR.

There, that feels better.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The car is a Porch. Portia was a character in a Shakespeare play.

Today, my jimmies are rustled by chain sandwich shops that don't know the difference between oven roasted and smoked turkey. Today it was Jason's deli. They have both on the menu, so I ordered smoked and got oven roasted. I don't know if they got it mixed up, or if their supplier lies to them. This was the first time in over a year that I ate at jason's deli and a manager didn't come up and ask if everything was good. If he had, I would have mentioned it and maybe gotten a sample of each to be sure I was right.

Firehouse subs is just clueless. I took the time to read the menu one day and realized they were using 'smoked' and 'oven roasted' interchangeably, as if they didn't know those were different things.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The car is a Porch. Portia was a character in a Shakespeare play.

Today, my jimmies are rustled by chain sandwich shops that don't know the difference between oven roasted and smoked turkey. Today it was Jason's deli. They have both on the menu, so I ordered smoked and got oven roasted. I don't know if they got it mixed up, or if their supplier lies to them. This was the first time in over a year that I ate at jason's deli and a manager didn't come up and ask if everything was good. If he had, I would have mentioned it and maybe gotten a sample of each to be sure I was right.

Firehouse subs is just clueless. I took the time to read the menu one day and realized they were using 'smoked' and 'oven roasted' interchangeably, as if they didn't know those were different things.
GJ being wrong, fggt. Porsche. Pour-sha. Learn in, love it, live it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
nuh uh. The e is silent dumass. 'pour-sha' is still a girl's name.

nuh uh. The e is silent dumass. 'pour-sha' is still a girl's name.

rrr_img_78105.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...De-Porsche.ogg

Siliconemelons

But you do say ny-kee for Nike.

also those two sound files say it different... the YouTube is a pretentious porsh,-ahh while the other clip was porsh-- with a trailing eeh that is more of an accent than a pourposeful -ahh like the youtube one.

And their "new" commercials say it "right" any ones before that I think say porsh.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You're a really bad troll, but a really good moron.
Isn't he the guy who doesn't know how toilet seats work and/or is too fat to actually utilize toilets properly? If so, then I doubt he has any clue how to pronounce the name of a car that costs 10x more than the trailer he lives in.

Siliconemelons

Isn't he the guy who doesn't know how toilet seats work and/or is too fat to actually utilize toilets properly? If so, then I doubt he has any clue how to pronounce the name of a car that costs 10x more than the trailer he lives in.
I am a big guy and I don't need one of those "big john" toilet seats...and who can sit on a bowel with no seat? grah... I am having flashbacks to that thread, thanks.

but speaking of toilet seats, I do like the one at my parents its higher than normal- tis great being 6'8" that makes it more comfortable than having a bigger seat...

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You really need more dirt on me. You're working way too hard trying to twist this one factoid into different topics.

Your problem is that you don't read. There's plenty of ammo for you just in this thread.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
"Taloo:

Afternoon. At this point all questions really need to be directed towards HR. Once you have those papers that I submitted they are the only ones who will be able to assist moving ahead. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Guy "helping" me
District Human Resource Mgr.
District Go fuck yourself"

E-mail I just got. Hit by workforce reduction 7/14/2014 and still haven't received my severance pay. In return for which I signed acontractsaying I couldn't sue. Which they apparently lost. Honestly it was the best timed thing ever as I'm moving this month due to family health problems and hated my job and the company. The questions I need to direct to HR that I asked a District HR manager were about who/what dept. I needed to contact in HR after I go into my old job and fax the papers they can't find. But it seems I need to contact HR for that. Jimmies rustled as fuck.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
If someone is ruffling your jimmies, you are in the wrong thread.

Hand, foot and mouth disease can fuck right off.