Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to start the no challenge challenge. What you do is, you don't accept any lame social media challenges for the rest of your life, oh and you can't post videos of yourself not doing challenges. #NoChallengeChallenge

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to start the no challenge challenge. What you do is, you don't accept any lame social media challenges for the rest of your life, oh and you can't post videos of yourself not doing challenges. #NoChallengeChallenge
Dude the dairy challenge seems pretty legit

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
This fucking twat has been complaining to our manager again about me being on "that black screen" which I described as my personal email. Note that she taps on her phone half the day, takes personal calls, yaks to people about bullshit, shops online, and takes every second of her vacation time and often during the busiest possible times and dumps all her work onto us. My manager isn't telling me to stop, she's telling me to stop letting twat see it. Because hell, my manager takes smoke breaks and is sick something like 25% of the time. I've missed one day in over a year. We're slow sometimes, or I'm just bored, mind your own fucking business and I'll get my work done. I've taken over like half her fucking job yet somehow she still has room to complain because I'm not slaving away at maximum attention every goddamn second? What the fuck is she doing all day now that I have so much of her work? Apparently, she uses her extra time to look over my shoulder.

I did learn that switching to our mobile version will make it less obvious. It'd certainly stand out less than, say, the amazon.com shopping the nosy twat is busy with.

Note: I was warned about this lady on day 1. She is hated by basically everyone. But, she can and will go over our manager's head and complain to the big boss because she has done so to numerous people, either to try to get them fired or to try to make herself look more valuable.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Id start looking for a new job and when you find one tell the retards who continue to let that woman work there that its you or her.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It's pure manipulation. End of the year bonus/raise time? Bitch about your coworkers.

Meanwhile, she tells me almost every day what I lifesaver I am, how I help out so much, blah blah she just wants a raise and more time to lecture her trashy daughter on the phone. Almost ALL of my work that I do now is stuff that she hates and doesn't want to do so she talked our manager into giving it to me.

Hell, I'm sure the reason my manager doesn't give a shit what I'm doing is because she knows I'm doing all the shit work and need the distraction.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Customer's who insist on ordering the wrong part over and over, even after you inform them what the correct part is.....and then claim you manufacture a shitty product.

No you fucking twat, you keep INSISTING on ordering the incorrect part. No wonder it keeps breaking.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This fucking twat has been complaining to our manager again about me being on "that black screen" which I described as my personal email. Note that she taps on her phone half the day, takes personal calls, yaks to people about bullshit, shops online, and takes every second of her vacation time and often during the busiest possible times and dumps all her work onto us. My manager isn't telling me to stop, she's telling me to stop letting twat see it. Because hell, my manager takes smoke breaks and is sick something like 25% of the time. I've missed one day in over a year. We're slow sometimes, or I'm just bored, mind your own fucking business and I'll get my work done. I've taken over like half her fucking job yet somehow she still has room to complain because I'm not slaving away at maximum attention every goddamn second? What the fuck is she doing all day now that I have so much of her work? Apparently, she uses her extra time to look over my shoulder.

I did learn that switching to our mobile version will make it less obvious. It'd certainly stand out less than, say, the amazon.com shopping the nosy twat is busy with.

Note: I was warned about this lady on day 1. She is hated by basically everyone. But, she can and will go over our manager's head and complain to the big boss because she has done so to numerous people, either to try to get them fired or to try to make herself look more valuable.
I've found that in the workplace, the people who complain the most about people "not working", are usually those who have the lowest work ethic in the company. It's literally like this ineverycompany I've worked for.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
As soon as I come home and sit down suddenly everything is a fucking 5-alarm emergency that must be dealt with right now.

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
It's pure manipulation. End of the year bonus/raise time? Bitch about your coworkers.

Meanwhile, she tells me almost every day what I lifesaver I am, how I help out so much, blah blah she just wants a raise and more time to lecture her trashy daughter on the phone. Almost ALL of my work that I do now is stuff that she hates and doesn't want to do so she talked our manager into giving it to me.

Hell, I'm sure the reason my manager doesn't give a shit what I'm doing is because she knows I'm doing all the shit work and need the distraction.
Jimmies are rustled that the above username hasn't already been changed to Dante.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I accept your challenge!

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is so incredibly stupid that a sane person will believe I'm making this shit up. This is what has happened with my upstairs neighbor so for this year.
- Arrested for stealing scrap metal. He was caught in the act AND tried to run over 2 police officers making his get-away. He was home when they arrested him. Let me tell you, you would have sworn he was on the FBI Most Wanted list, as there were cops here from 3 different towns to take him down.
He was home from jail in 5 days.
- Arrested for drunk driving and going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone. He ended up trying to pass a truck, flipped the vehicle he was driving, shit his pants and ran into the woods to escape arrest. He was caught in minutes and arrested.

Here's the thing. In the second instance, the car he was driving was his boss' car. While he was in jail, his boss came to his house and found all kinds of stolen tools etc in my neighbor's carport. The boss told me the reason my neighbor was using his car that day was because my neighbor's car had been repossessed. My neighbor told me earlier this year that it is difficult for him to find a job because he didn't have a driver's license. So he was arrested TWICE this year in driving-related incidents, and he didn't have a license.

Even if hehada license, it would surely be suspended after the latest incident.

It has now been 2 weeks since the second incident, and my neighbor is currently driving around town like nothing happened at all.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is so incredibly stupid that a sane person will believe I'm making this shit up. This is what has happened with my upstairs neighbor so for this year.
- Arrested for stealing scrap metal. He was caught in the act AND tried to run over 2 police officers making his get-away. He was home when they arrested him. Let me tell you, you would have sworn he was on the FBI Most Wanted list, as there were cops here from 3 different towns to take him down.
- Arrested for drunk driving and going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone. He ended up trying to pass a truck, flipped the vehicle he was driving, shit his pants and ran into the woods to escape arrest. He was caught in minutes and arrested.

Here's the thing. In the second instance, the car he was driving was his boss' car. While he was in jail, his boss came to his house and found all kinds of stolen tools etc in my neighbor's carport. The boss told me the reason my neighbor was using his car that day was because my neighbor's car had been repossessed. My neighbor told me earlier this year that it is difficult for him to find a job because he didn't have a driver's license. So he was arrested TWICE this year in driving-related incidents, and he didn't have a license.

Even if hehada license, it would surely be suspended after the latest incident.

It has now been 2 weeks since the second incident, and my neighbor is currently driving around town like nothing happened at all.
0b5b773bcbe67d4213a241b59045356e.jpg