Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can compete with vvoid for shitty starts to the new year. Woke up New Years day and the power was out. Actually, it was mostly out. Some things worked, but some lights just flickered, so i was afraid to try to turn on anything big. The TV and the water well were 2 of the more important things that did not work. Called the power company, they came out and said the power is good up to the meter can, see ya later. Could not get an electrician out on New years day. Tried 3 of them, the only one answering the phone was in mexico vacationing. They did get the shit fixed today. They had to redo my service feed and it cost a little over a thousand bucks. There was a loose wire, some arcing, and some melting of said wire. It had probably been happening for years, it just chose today to finally give up the ghost.

On the plus side, house didn't burn down, I'm going to get a transfer switch for my generator, and hopefully this will clear up some electrical anomalies we've been having (like light bulbs burning out way too fast).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
That's what the +1:00 minute button is for and then hit it however many times you need to. I don't know if I ever clear the timer. But I don't "cook" in the microwave.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
EverQuest changing their elemental models with Luclin and then WoW coming along and stealing the old EQ elemental appearance, making them look badass, and getting credit for it

nuday

Golden Squire
EverQuest changing their elemental models with Luclin and then WoW coming along and stealing the old EQ elemental appearance, making them look badass, and getting credit for it
Isn't that sort of WoW's thing, though? Another example that jumps out is the achievement system they have in place. I know it was probably in an MMO before, but I remember LotRo launching with it and then WoW implementing it a few months later.

Fadaar

That guy
Isn't that sort of WoW's thing, though? Another example that jumps out is the achievement system they have in place. I know it was probably in an MMO before, but I remember LotRo launching with it and then WoW implementing it a few months later.
Xbox Live first place I remember seeing something like that

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trailer park across the way is blasting mariachi music right now, like concert level loud. Its times like this I wonder if the people who live in trailer parks asks themselves why they live in them.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trailer park across the way is blasting mariachi music right now, like concert level loud. Its times like this I wonder if the people who live in trailer parks asks themselves why they live in them.
I've heard more than twice from more than two people that live in trailer parks say, "The worst thing about living in a trailer is not the trailer. It's the neighbors"

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That's why god invented the shotgun.

Related rustle - people who stop the microwave with 1-3 sec left, and then don't clear the screen.
I also despise this. I do hate the end timer beeping, so I can sympathize, but cancel out the timer. I'd like my microwave to talk in a soothing voice when my food is done. Perhaps as the time increases that I haven't opened the door to retrieve my food, the soothing voice becomes slightly more demanding (in a funny way). I'd buy that shit.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I just set my microwave for an hour. It saves hearing the beep and having to set the timer next time.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
When the meat patty on my burger is off center and not aligned with the two buns, and since the melted cheese has fused the meat and bun together, I can't fix it.