Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The boss is leaving today to go to the super bowl which means she won't be here tomorrow to do payroll which causes my jimmies to be very rustled.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My iPhone 6 red screen of death'd on me last night. Unable to recover or flash back to factory. Took it into an Apple Store this morning and the lady helping me asked how often I turned my phone off. According to her, the iPhone is a very delicate piece of high tech engineering that requires weekly power downs or I am damaging it.

<65wat.jpg>

If my phone is on the brink of death weekly because I'm not powering it down for 10 seconds, my phone has major issues. And then fire your engineering team. If NASA can keep a decade old drone moving Mars, you can make a phone that doesn't need to be shit down weekly before it breaks itself.

Stupid story short, my phone was a brick and they gave me a new one.

Jimmies rustled once again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
LOL so the apple Iphone is about as reliable as windows 95?

Oldbased

> Than U
The fact that everything my disabled non working roomy does is something I tell her I don't like. Mostly she cooks fucking EVERYTHING in a crockpot. She called me today, you want hamburger helper tonight? I go yum sure. She cooks the hamburger in a crockpot full of water and it comes out like spongebob bread burger. Total shit. I told her the last 19 years I don't like soggy shit but nope gotta use that crockpot. I take one bite and it's like the greatest thing ever created with dog shit on it. She stares at me when I eat it and asks what? So I tell her what. This shit is soggy and bland. Fucking cook it in a pan on the stove. She tells me I am ungrateful for all her hard work. What work, bitch you don't work. You throw meat into a fucking pot for a hour then go sit and drink beers while I go out and work knowing full well I fucking hate soggy meat. Then wonder why I just eat cereal all the time.

That rustles my jimmies.

nuday

Golden Squire
My iPhone 6 red screen of death'd on me last night. Unable to recover or flash back to factory. Took it into an Apple Store this morning and the lady helping me asked how often I turned my phone off. According to her, the iPhone is a very delicate piece of high tech engineering that requires weekly power downs or I am damaging it.

<65wat.jpg>

If my phone is on the brink of death weekly because I'm not powering it down for 10 seconds, my phone has major issues. And then fire your engineering team. If NASA can keep a decade old drone moving Mars, you can make a phone that doesn't need to be shit down weekly before it breaks itself.

Stupid story short, my phone was a brick and they gave me a new one.

Jimmies rustled once again.
I went into an Apple store with my malfunctioning iPhone and, after waiting hours despite my appointment, the woman who came out to help me grabbed my phone and said, "Let's play the 'new iPhone user game'."

I ended up leaving with a new phone, but that rustled me so much that I stopped using them when I had the option to switch phones.

Feien

Ploppers
WTF, a loud sound woke me up. Got up and walked around my apartment to see if something had fallen somewhere (at first I thought it could be my ceiling mounted projector), but I didn't find any evidence of anything making such sound. Now I can't fuckin sleep.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I had something similar, determined by the darkness out back that a transformer had blown up. I didn't even know that still happened - I remember when the one behind my house a kid would blow every time a leaf fell on it.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
House guests that leave the bathroom door closed when they're done. I shouldn't have to knock on my own shitter door.

Alternatively: People that just walk in on closed doors like a certain ex of mine.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I had something similar, determined by the darkness out back that a transformer had blown up. I didn't even know that still happened - I remember when the one behind my house a kid would blow every time a leaf fell on it.
I dont know about leaves, but every few years it gets icy around here at some point during the winter and someone drives into the one closest to me. :p

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
My fiancee, whom I love very much, lost her engagement ring Friday night and it still hasn't shown back up. We were both drunk, and she's so mad at herself there's almost no point in my being upset at all... but even so, jimmies are rustled.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My fiancee, whom I love very much, lost her engagement ring Friday night and it still hasn't shown back up. We were both drunk, and she's so mad at herself there's almost no point in my being upset at all... but even so, jimmies are rustled.
So you're home free and you got money from the pawn shop. Kudos.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This at work.
h6cvi.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Man, i just rustled just reading about that shit. Hopfully your home owners insurance covers it for full value, often you need to scehdual specific jewelry items over a certian value.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Man, i just rustled just reading about that shit. Hopfully your home owners insurance covers it for full value, often you need to scehdual specific jewelry items over a certian value.
Called today, and they're not going to cover it at all. They told me that normally jewelry is covered under my basic plan up to $1500 (not remotely enough to cover the ring, but it's something). You have to have a rider added for anything beyond that. Either way it's moot, because we're not married yet and the homeowner's policy for the property I've owned since long before we met is in my name. They won't cover it.

House is mine. I pay the insurance. I bought the ring. They refuse to cover the loss, however.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Called today, and they're not going to cover it at all. They told me that normally jewelry is covered under my basic plan up to $1500 (not remotely enough to cover the ring, but it's something). You have to have a rider added for anything beyond that. Either way it's moot, because we're not married yet and the homeowner's policy for the property I've owned since long before we met is in my name. They won't cover it.

House is mine. I pay the insurance. I bought the ring. They refuse to cover the loss, however.
/sigh,

Sorry to hear that, makes sense though, that insurance covers YOU and your property, not her (yet) and there is no possible way to convice them an engagment ring she was wearing was yours and not a gift to her. If you had been married she should have been included as an insured.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

That is utter fucking bull shit man, I'd be more mad at the insurance company.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
On the flip side, if you weren't denied for that, you probably would have been denied because most standard homeowners policies don't cover property that you just "lose". There has to be a covered peril there, a fire, a theft, vandalism, etc. Usually just losing something (or breakage)is only covered if the item is specifically scheduled on an endorsement/rider.

The homeowners policies we sell cover any jewelry item up to $1500, but only for the same coverages as the general homeowners policy(fire/water/storm/theft/etc), but both losing a ring, and "partially" losing a ring(the diamond falls out but you still have the ring) are covered if that ring is specifically scheduled for its full value and you're paying extra for that.

So cheer up, there's probably two completely separate reasons you would have been denied
smile.png