Whats rustling your jimmies?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I gotta be honest. That shit is one of the biggest rustlers on earth.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Comcast rustling the shit out of my jimmies right now bros. Signed up for a deal for $95/mo, got a bill for $123, called to dispute last month and was told "yep I see you were supposed to get that deal". Got my bill this month, still no deal or refund, called to dispute again "I see no notes and that deal is not available for your account, your bill is correct". Asked to speak to supervisor, after a long hold they said "Connecting you to supervisor now", then the line went dead. So rustled.
In my experience, comcast will NEVER bill you what they say they are going to bill you. They will fuck you every goddamn month with this bullshit. Even if they do fix something, your bill is just going to be wrong again next month.

Siliconemelons

Comcast rustling the shit out of my jimmies right now bros. Signed up for a deal for $95/mo, got a bill for $123, called to dispute last month and was told "yep I see you were supposed to get that deal". Got my bill this month, still no deal or refund, called to dispute again "I see no notes and that deal is not available for your account, your bill is correct". Asked to speak to supervisor, after a long hold they said "Connecting you to supervisor now", then the line went dead. So rustled.
everything is recorded, just keep going up the chain and request a review of the recorded conversations... they usually will just give you what you want ...or SHOULD HAVE HAD... I had to do this with my bank once- once they can see you are in the right and are willing to have the audio reviewed they usually stfu and cave.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I learned a long time ago that the further up the chain you take a complaint, the more likely you are to get results. The bigger the company, the more true this is. Keep calling, and eventually some executive will call in an underling and ask "why am I being bothered with this piddly ass shit? Make them go away".

Of course, one reason that works so well is that the vast majority of you are lazy whiners.

Khane

everything is recorded, just keep going up the chain and request a review of the recorded conversations... they usually will just give you what you want ...or SHOULD HAVE HAD... I had to do this with my bank once- once they can see you are in the right and are willing to have the audio reviewed they usually stfu and cave.
This is what ended up happening that day.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When I go to take a crap at work and when I come back to my office the screen saver hasn't activated. Then I know I didn't spend enough time on the bog. Jimmies rustled!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you rent a game from a video store and some fuck erased your 30 hour save and replaced it with a 1 hr save.

Khane

Still being such a fuck up that you need to rent video games. Fuck my wine just spilled typing that out.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
- Itunes 12

- People who ask me to resend an attachment that i can see in my sent folder was sent with the email they are replying too.

- No longer being able to rent a video game and piggy backing off some chumps 30 hour save. (who rents carts anymore??)

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
- People who ask me to resend an attachment that i can see in my sent folder was sent with the email they are replying too.
I used to have a boss who came into my office and said "I just sent you an email, I need you to send it back to me because I forgot to send it to myself". This wasn't a one time thing either, he did it at least 3 times that I can remember. The best part was that he was so inept at email that he would often send emails I never got and come yell at me a few days later for not acting on it. One day I was in his office while he was writing one and I saw why. He clicked the X to close it instead of send. He said he thought that automatically sent the email because when he clicked the X on word documents it automatically saved them. I told him no, didn't you read that box that popped up before you clicked it? That was a warning that the email would be deleted, and you clicked OK. On word documents, that box asks if you want to save it.

But, this doesn't belong in this thread. He has long since lost the ability to rustle my jimmies.

Oh and on the attachments thing, sometimes my company strips the attachments out of email and the IT people are too lazy to search for them. But in those cases it does no good to just resend it, you gotta fix whatever it was the firewall thought was suspicious.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I used to have a boss who came into my office and said "I just sent you an email, I need you to send it back to me because I forgot to send it to myself". This wasn't a one time thing either, he did it at least 3 times that I can remember. The best part was that he was so inept at email that he would often send emails I never got and come yell at me a few days later for not acting on it. One day I was in his office while he was writing one and I saw why. He clicked the X to close it instead of send. He said he thought that automatically sent the email because when he clicked the X on word documents it automatically saved them. I told him no, didn't you read that box that popped up before you clicked it? That was a warning that the email would be deleted, and you clicked OK. On word documents, that box asks if you want to save it.

But, this doesn't belong in this thread. He has long since lost the ability to rustle my jimmies.

Oh and on the attachments thing, sometimes my company strips the attachments out of email and the IT people are too lazy to search for them. But in those cases it does no good to just resend it, you gotta fix whatever it was the firewall thought was suspicious.
5 years ago I worked for a 300 year old international corporation that had revenue of about $15-20b. World Wide.

I was in charge of millions of dollars in contracts and was the most senior person in my division in my province. I had to BCC myself on every single email i wanted to keep because my sent folder was "full" and IT would not give me any more megabytes (not gigs, MB!!) . My emails could be subpoenaed if needed and my company had no other way to save them other than Lotus Notes....every single email I sent was a full on Rustle.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I went to the supermarket on the way home from work.

Easter Eggs already being put on the shelf

That's pretty much 2 1/2 months early. Fuck we just got over all the Christmas BS and now this.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Co-workers that are so fucking toxic and horrible that I find myself hating other people on the complete opposite work shift, whom I don't really even know and who have actually done nothing wrong, simply because whatever they did set off said co-worker and forced me to deal with another work day of their bullshit.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I know exactly what she did. I know because this co-worker spent her entire work shift endlessly complaining about it and whining to every single employee about it as they walked in, completely oblivious to the fact that she's a narcissistic sociopath who thinks this trivial little thing constitutes a personal insult. She's extremely possessive and believes that all the equipment she uses on her shift is "her" equipment and that the day shift is not to touch it unless they absolutely need to, and if they do need to they need to return it to EXACTLY the same settings she left it on. Of course, she is free to leave it however she wants. The settings were slightly off today and she threw a shift-long hissy fit, loudly complaining for about 90 minutes followed by sequentially cornering and interrogating every single employee, demanding to know:

1. Did they do it?

2. Do they know who it was?

3. It better not be them and they better not be hiding the truth because this is EXTREMELY INCONSIDERATE AND DEGRADING and IF YOU'RE TOO INCOMPETENT AND STUPID TO KNOW HOW TO RESET IT YOU SHOULDN'T BE TOUCHING IT.

You might wonder why nobody tells her to fuck off. The problem is telling her to fuck off just results in an even louder, whinier rant that everyone has to suffer through, with the following highlights.

1. The state of respect for others in society is extremely low, evidenced by the state her equipment was left in.

2. She's just venting because she's frustrated about the disrespect, everyone needs to vent sometimes so she's allowed to vent.

3. She's allowed to vent about this at work because she got left by her husband with nothing and had to start her life over.

4. You got to go to college, don't complain to me my husband left me at 40 years old with nothing and hired a scumbag lawyer to take everything from me. You could be a lawyer too you know just like all lawyers, scum whose only job is to lie for whoever pays them the most. Did you work in college? I bet you didn't, I had to work three jobs after he left me and I had nothing. You got to waltz into this job right out of easy school and now you think you can tell me what to do?I worked night shift at a gas station!You don't know how hard life is, it sucks and everyone needs to vent sometimes, don't tell me I can't vent when people disrespect me constantly and mess with my machine. I didn't get to go to college and get a fancy degree. No, I had to work and beg to get my certification and start over at 40 years old, but I'm sure at 30 you think you know everything. But let me tell you one thing, never get married because as soon as you're not useful or its inconvenient they'll just take everything and ditch you. The least people could do ishave a little respect and leave my stuff alone! They don't know what they're doing and they could break it, I've got everything nicely set up here. If they break it let me tell you I am not moving everything to go work in the other room. I've been here for nine years I am not moving for one of these disrespectful students who think they know everything! They always have the window open in there and there's a constant draft that blows my ribbons around, I can't work when my stuff is being blown around! But you know they'd do it, don't you? Just kick me over there because someone else screwed up and broke it. WELL I'M NOT GOING TO STAND FOR IT! IF YOU JUST LET PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER YOU AND MAKE YOU CHANGE BECAUSE THEY SCREWED UP, YOU'LL BE A DOORMAT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! I'M JEWISH, AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU JUST SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE WALK OVER YOU. IT DOESN'T TURN OUT GOOD, I'M SURE YOU KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT. NO, I'M GOING TO TELL THE OTHER MANAGERS THAT THEY NEED TO TELL THEM TO STOP MESSING WITH IT SO I CAN WORK!

(Yes, I've been on the receiving end of this, and I've overheard it many times from other employees being on the receiving end.)

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm with skanda. Time for some real life trolling. Adjust the settings everytime she leaves the machine unattended. Unplug it. Figure out what breaker it's on and turn it off. Open the windows in her room.

Out of curiosity, how often does she go on these tirades? Is there any noticeable cycle to it?