Whats rustling your jimmies?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
When people want me to map a drive but don't know the server name, let alone directory.

Also love when some local asshole writes his own Access DB and then the people that use it are emailing me about why it doesn't work. Fucker I don't know, I didn't write it, I don't even know what data it's pulling.
I don't work in IT, but as a co-worker of some quite inept folks, I don't understand how they could potentially remember a server name for their drive. Especially at a company like mine that has THOUSANDS of them. But still, they should as least fucking be able to know someone else who uses the drive that you can get the namefrom. There's usually at least one co-worker that could have mapped the drive for them in less than twenty seconds, too!

The Access database thing roosles the FUCK out of my jim jims; so many Databases are written at my company by consultants, then we trash the consulting company contacts and expect our IT to support their work... "What, you can't just re-write it! It just displays arbitrary information!" Executives and Managers are the true enemy of IT operational success, and yet, IT are the ones who get all the shit from their ineptitude.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Guy friends who go completely rogue, and will cut you down to get some puss.

For instance, my buddy Josh, while my buddy, will get hammered and stand at the table. None of these women are attractive enough for you? Fine. I'll go find some sloots. Find sloots, bring them to table, what does Jeff do? Proceeds to tell these girls how a) I had a preggo scare 2 months ago, b) do this to lots of girls c) I think all women are whores (or in jezebel speak, are sexually adventurous young adults who are exploring their femininity). Meanwhile, he'll brag about his job and how he treats women right. Thanks Josh. You can completely butcher a fun/social vibe not that I care about what a broad thinks of me. I just don't think I'll ever feel a breast with you around.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Drivers in front of me that brake while I'm looking the otherway to prep for a lane change - Applies for when you check beforehand against their future need of braking
Slow drivers in the lefternmost lane - Middle-lane drivers moving slower than rightermost drivers
People that brake instead of shifting to the right lane when somebody is approaching quickly from behind.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Guy friends who go completely rogue, and will cut you down to get some puss.

For instance, my buddy Josh, while my buddy, will get hammered and stand at the table. None of these women are attractive enough for you? Fine. I'll go find some sloots. Find sloots, bring them to table, what does Jeff do? Proceeds to tell these girls how a) I had a preggo scare 2 months ago, b) do this to lots of girls c) I think all women are whores (or in jezebel speak, are sexually adventurous young adults who are exploring their femininity). Meanwhile, he'll brag about his job and how he treats women right. Thanks Josh. You can completely butcher a fun/social vibe not that I care about what a broad thinks of me. I just don't think I'll ever feel a breast with you around.
1 that isn't a friend

2 hes challenging you and you should beat him unconcious and piss all over his motionless body to assert dominance

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
My ex wife...I make good money as an engineer and she makes about 1.5X than me and replied "I must be doing something wrong..." when I responded we could easily afford both our houses and put away 50k a year at this point had we stayed together and she not been a cunt.
These fucks at bars that keep bouncing from machine to machine like one of them is going to pay out a million dollars for pressing 2 buttons and they weren't on the right one.
People at work that tell me "I'm not tech savvy" at work when I tell them the 20 character monstrosity of a password they chose, that they'd never remember anyway, exceeds our password rules.
People who can't write clearly.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
People who use memes in real life. A teenager said to me "you mad, bro?" when I was chatting with my friend at a party. I almost bent the brim of his "Gangnam Style" hat. The bending would've killed him says I.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Messy OCD'ers - The ones that freak out at any kind of organization, calling it OCD and compulsively disordering everything every time they see it, fixated on it until it is the way they want it - especially rustled when it's my things. Especially when they're arranged in a certain place or at a certain distance for a reason.

Coworker I'm relieving says that it was so slow they got bored so they did a mundane and borderline irrelevant task that always gets overlooked "For you (me)." Find that none of the essential work was done or secondary tasks, or even tertiary tasks. And the floor randomly needs mopping.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I don't work in IT, but as a co-worker of some quite inept folks, I don't understand how they could potentially remember a server name for their drive. Especially at a company like mine that has THOUSANDS of them. But still, they should as least fucking be able to know someone else who uses the drive that you can get the namefrom. There's usually at least one co-worker that could have mapped the drive for them in less than twenty seconds, too!
Yes, we have tens of thousands across the company, but they only need to worry about the 4 in their building. Not an excuse.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The ridiculous naming of sizes and drinks at Starbucks and the douchebags who sounds like douchebags when they order. "Venti Dark Roast no cream or sugar"? Fuck that, it's a fucking large black coffee and that's how I order it. Rustles my jimmies.

rrr_img_17035.jpg

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Asshole drivers on the road. I waited for the white Fiat to pass me so I can change lanes. The black truck behind him (a few car lengths behind) sped up when he saw me trying to change lane in front of him. I had to make a full stop. Then people at the back honked like they don't understand the difference between yield and merge (my lane was a yield lane).

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
People who patronize Starbucks, even though they know full well how much Starbucks sucks.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
US rating agencies giving the US AA++ rating. Hows that debt ceiling, fuckers.

The bible belt christian muslims. They are at least as stupid as the extremist muslims, but don't even WTC shit. Zero entertainment, all out annoyance.

The "omg our army is bigger then yours" retard crew. The "omg i was in the army" retards largely making up said crew. So you saved Europe? Europeans founded America, so thank us for that. Equally relevant these days.

Home education.

Americans blaming "dem dumb foodstamp negros", failing to understand their politics are the cause of the issue.

Yea, I'm no fan of the new 3rd world.

rrr_img_17129.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The media being so ridiculously out of touch as to pretend an Asian/Black/Non-European will be the next Pope.

For fucks sake CNN has an article pimping an Asian for Pope. That's as realistic as saying Bill Cosby will be the next leader of the KKK.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The media being so ridiculously out of touch as to pretend an Asian/Black/Non-European will be the next Pope.

For fucks sake CNN has an article pimping an Asian for Pope. That's as realistic as saying Bill Cosby will be the next leader of the KKK.
well i think the new pope will be brazilian.
black/asian that is impossible

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The ridiculous naming of sizes and drinks at Starbucks and the douchebags who sounds like douchebags when they order. "Venti Dark Roast no cream or sugar"? Fuck that, it's a fucking large black coffee and that's how I order it. Rustles my jimmies.

rrr_img_17035.jpg