Whats rustling your jimmies?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This may rustle some jimmies just looking at it (note the loading icon)

rrr_img_93810.gif

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Pulling out of a parking spot while the row is clear. Jackass comes around the corner 50 yards away, accelerates towards me and honks at me like I'm murdering his first born. Fuck you, I'm half way out of the spot already. He didn't stop and drove around behind me. I wanted to be in a shittier car and just get t-boned for the insurance fight.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Working in healthcare, kid shits all over place and there are zero diapers stocked so I have to go downstairs to get some, zero gloves my size available at all, and trashbags are in a closet that I don't have a key to that I have to radio for.

Having to fill out paperwork that I have no forms for or ability to print off new ones, so I have to make phone notes for when boss eventually decides to refill the empty forms bins

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Incompetent landlords who think it's intelligent to move families of 5 into upstairs units.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
A client at work is playing around with fonts on the info he sends us. I fully expect it to devolve into webdings or similar shit soon. Comic sans would actually be an upgrade from what he is currently using.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Took the motorcycle out of the house and de-winterised it three days ago.

Now it's snowing.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have distinct piles on my desk - having somebody place an item in the wrong area, like an important envelope placed in my completed and forgotten area

Have house to myself, first day of child daycare, lady is out shopping. I sitdown for some much needed me time and I hear a loud, "Hello! Don't shoot!" My father-in-law has set up shop in my kitchen, unloading his things, muddy footprints everywhere. He needs help with his new ipad apparently and since It's around lunchtime he thought he would start up the oven.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I washed the outer curtain of my shower in cold water and it shrunk to about 1/4 an inch over where the top of the bathtub is.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People who end their sentences in professional emails with ellipses

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Seeing the package I've been looking forward to show as "out for delivery" all goddamn day long, then never showing up. Fucking post office giving me package blue balls.