Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I manage my nose hair by letting it grow into a mustache.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Last summer I flew up to the state of WA and got delayed for 12 hours so I rented a car and drove out to Mt. Ranier and sightseed for the afternoon. I texted a friend some pictures since he didn't know I was out of state.

He got the pics 4 months later. Each one about a day apart. Rustled.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Indian cold callers constantly phoning my business asking to speak to me and begging me to switch my energy supplier to them.

Seriously and sincerely, Fuck you. FUCK. YOU.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Waited for 6 hours in the airport after they told me to stay to have the flight canceled 30 minutes before the plane landed there.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Parking lots. Specifically Walmart's. The walmart I go to has the lanes all going 1 way but every fucking time there is some moron trying to go the wrong way down the lane I am in to get a spot. I just lay into the horn till they move. Fuck 'em.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Parking lots. Specifically Walmart's. The walmart I go to has the lanes all going 1 way but every fucking time there is some moron trying to go the wrong way down the lane I am in to get a spot. I just lay into the horn till they move. Fuck 'em.
Was at walmart last night which uses one way lanes. Dumbshit retard using a handicap spot backs out and completely turns around and exits the wrong fucking way while I was trying to back out. Was half tempted to back out as he was doing his 20 point turn just to show him how fucking retarded he was.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
So, you are in a busy shopping centre and trying hard to find a parking spot for about 15 mins, you are getting frustrated with the continuous circling around the place trying to find a empty spot when suddenly from far away you see one! you put your foot down and dash towards the spot and glad that you are the first person there. It is then when you greeted with this sight...

5047546468_910300a168.jpg

or this

1826273918_7f28b8b6d4.jpg

fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I should be more upset at the douchenozzle taking up two spots, but the motorcycles give you the illusion of hope, so it hurts that much more.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm always tempted to go to an office supply store and have about 100 of these made to carry in my car
You-Suck-At-Parking-Business-Cards-980.jpg

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A man's car is a sacred and holy thing and should never be fucked with....

....unless that piece of trash parks in 2 spots for no reason other than thinking his piece of shit - in this case, Hummar, lol - is special and needs extra attention, love, and protection. Key that motherfucker and leave a polite note explaining why his piece of shit was keyed.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Lately ive been seeing people take up four spots because they are in a F-150 or some shit. That ticks me off way more than people who park retarded in two spots

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm always tempted to go to an office supply store and have about 100 of these made to carry in my car
You-Suck-At-Parking-Business-Cards-980.jpg
A few years ago, I got about 50 of these bumper stickers.

I Park Like an Idiot Bumper Sticker or Bumper Magnet Stick It Dog!

I_PARK_LIKE_AN_IDIOT_large.png

I am ashamed to admit I am a pussy and have only used like 1 of them. The worst offender I ever saw was when I was on a date and the girl stopped me from doing it because it was a 'cool car'. The one i used was at work. There have been a few more I should have used at work, but again, pussy.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So, you are in a busy shopping centre and trying hard to find a parking spot for about 15 mins, you are getting frustrated with the continuous circling around the place trying to find a empty spot when suddenly from far away you see one! you put your foot down and dash towards the spot and glad that you are the first person there. It is then when you greeted with this sight...

5047546468_910300a168.jpg

It looks like the red car set the chains in motion.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't know where the cutoff for a 'compact car' is. Can anyone elaborate on that? None of the cars in that picture look compact to me, but the douchemobile looks like the least compact of the lot.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That red car is definitely a "compact", but fucked up the row because they tried to back in and did it like a woman and/or jackass. Admittedly though, those are tiny ass fucking spots, even for a compact, and I hate parking lots like that. The Hummer shouldn't be anywhere near those spots though, and he's an asshole for not just walking further.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have never seen a parking spot that says "compact car". It's not that unusual for me to see truck parking only ones. My Dr. had a few that said dually parking only.