Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Indian cold callers constantly phoning my business asking to speak to me and begging me to switch my energy supplier to them.

Seriously and sincerely, Fuck you. FUCK. YOU.
You have more than one choice for electricity?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Zoning ordinances will allow smaller spaces if you call compact car so sometimes if a client wants to max out spaces you get that 30 years of headache

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Order wrap without pico de gallo. Comes with tomatoes in it. I politely tell the person "Oh, there's tomatoes... I ordered it without pico". She responds derisively "yea, that's not pico that's just tomatoes. Pico has like spices and onion in it."

My jimmies were rustled in so many ways:
1) Did you even read your own menu? Apparently no. That shit comes with pico de gallo, not 'and/or tomatoes'.
2) What fucking sandwich or wrap would come with pico de gallo AND tomatoes?
3) What part of 'no pico' made it seem like a substitution for regular tomatoes would be a good idea? Do people frequently turn down pico because of the mild spices and onion slivers but are still looking for slimy ass ripe tomatoes smothered all over otherwise tasty meals?
4) Why did you think dismissively explaining to me what pico de gallo is would help the situation? At what point after I made it aware I wasn't interested in tomatoes did you think this would with me just going "oh, yea now that you learned me 'll take it!"

I have the worst luck with eating establishments. I will go out with people who order custom menu bullshit while I get something stupidly simple like Parmesan chicken with broccoli. They will get their meal fine and mine will have like summer squash or some shit. I don't think I'm being unreasonable if you ASK me to pick between broccoli, mashed potatoes and rice that summer squash is not something that comes on my plate.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Order wrap without pico de gallo. Comes with tomatoes in it. I politely tell the person "Oh, there's tomatoes... I ordered it without pico". She responds derisively "yea, that's not pico that's just tomatoes. Pico has like spices and onion in it."

My jimmies were rustled in so many ways:
1) Did you even read your own menu? Apparently no. That shit comes with pico de gallo, not 'and/or tomatoes'.
2) What fucking sandwich or wrap would come with pico de gallo AND tomatoes?
3) What part of 'no pico' made it seem like a substitution for regular tomatoes would be a good idea? Do people frequently turn down pico because of the mild spices and onion slivers but are still looking for slimy ass ripe tomatoes smothered all over otherwise tasty meals?
4) Why did you think dismissively explaining to me what pico de gallo is would help the situation? At what point after I made it aware I wasn't interested in tomatoes did you think this would with me just going "oh, yea now that you learned me 'll take it!"

I have the worst luck with eating establishments. I will go out with people who order custom menu bullshit while I get something stupidly simple like Parmesan chicken with broccoli. They will get their meal fine and mine will have like summer squash or some shit. I don't think I'm being unreasonable if you ASK me to pick between broccoli, mashed potatoes and rice that summer squash is not something that comes on my plate.
rrr_img_94607.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Getting bounced around between 3 different government departments (one of which I had to call 3 times, another twice) on the phone for well over an hour trying to pay a fine because I accidentally picked up the green card instead of the blue card when I was hurrying down to the train station. Do they want my money or not?

Also deceptive bitches who work security on the train and say "no it's ok don't worry about getting another ticket, I'll just take down your details in case it happens again" then sends me a fucking fine after I offer to go buy a full price ticket on top of the slightly discounted one I'd already paid for, literally less than 5 minutes after the train took off. It's not like she gets a fucking commission, come on.

Went to one of the beststeakhousesin town for lunch today. A group of women come in and sit near me and they all order the vegetarian burger. There are literally dozens of vegetarian joints in the town, why the fuck come to a damn steakhouse to order a vegetarian burger? And for that matter, why the fuck does one of the best steakhouses in town have a vegetarian burger on their menu at all? Jimmies rustled.
youre right, menus shouldnt be inclusive and offer variety.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do people frequently turn down pico because of the mild spices and onion slivers but are still looking for slimy ass ripe tomatoes smothered all over otherwise tasty meals?
I do. It's the onions and cilantro that I hate about pico. I'd gladly take tomatoes and fresh jalapeno instead if it was available. If I'm not sure whether a dish contains pico, I used to tell them "no onions or cilantro". But I stopped that because I ran into too many people who didn't realize onions and cilantro were principal components of pico. In some places, I have to list every synonym I know for onions or I'm liable to get them. I've had a waitress tell me, "Those aren't onions, those are green onions. You just said no onions".

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do. It's the onions and cilantro that I hate about pico. I'd gladly take tomatoes and fresh jalapeno instead if it was available. If I'm not sure whether a dish contains pico, I used to tell them "no onions or cilantro". But I stopped that because I ran into too many people who didn't realize onions and cilantro were principal components of pico. In some places, I have to list every synonym I know for onions or I'm liable to get them. I've had a waitress tell me, "Those aren't onions, those are green onions. You just said no onions".
Lots of people really don't like cilantro; some people will even get physically ill because of it (younger brother for instance). I feel your pain.

My rustle today: taxes. Just mailed my payments 20 minutes ago. Shit sucks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cilantro burns me. Starts about halfway down my throat and burns a path through my intestines if I eat enough of it. I don't mind a little heat, but it's unsettling when something is hot that's not supposed to be hot.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
You have more than one choice for electricity?
Gas and electric.

Always someone from an Indian call centre calls me up and pleads: 'We can save you blah blah blah amount if you switch to us. We have a representative in your area tomorrow morning so I will book you in for 8am then'.

What they fail to mention is that most if not all of these companies are a scam with certainly lots of shady caveats should you wish to terminate the contract later on.

Fuck cold callers.

If I want something, I will fucking call you myself. I don't need you to call me when I am busy, basically beg me to buy your fucking shit and simultaneously waste both of our time when I am not interested.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Really do not like the Hilldog. Your 2016 election is going to be a massive trainwreck - can't wait to watch and laugh/cry.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Getting too damn hot to go hiking right after class. Gotta wake up like 2 hours earlier now and go before then shower at school. I draw the line in the mid 90s with zero cloud cover.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Really do not like the Hilldog. Your 2016 election is going to be a massive trainwreck - can't wait to watch and laugh/cry.
No one does but look at what the republitards present as nominees. I probably just won't vote (which probably rustles jimmies - thread relevant!).

I've probably said this before, and I'll probably say it again down the line, but I get severely rustled by people who don't use headphones in public places.

"Sorry Indian guy on the treadmill next to me in the hotel gym. Even though I have headphones on and my music at a pretty high volume I still don't want to hear your shitty Indian music blaring at me. I guess I'll turn my music up louder to preclude you of being a decent human being...."

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Roommate makes more than me, pays less rent than me, gives me shit for not going out to restaurants and enjoying good food, orders clothes and shoes online (typical female) gives me a bunch of shit when I ask for 3 months of utilities totalling $120 and she can only pay me half of it until her tax return comes in.

I'm just laughing inside at how stupid this whole thing is. Why are you making >$70k and still living paycheck to paycheck? And then calling me fucking weird for not wanting to eat out every other night.

Logic has no place here, I realize this hence the verge of insanity laughing.