Whats rustling your jimmies?

us820

Silver Squire
........and get off your fucking phone and maybe just maybe you can think ahead where you want your dumb ass to go.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm pretty sure I'm being fucked, but can't without 100% certainty say I'm being fucked. Guy ordered a part two weeks ago, it came in a week a go, I'm 99.9% certain he picked the part up since I remember giving it to someone and the part is no longer here. Fast forward to today and the guy calls to check see if his part came in. I was kinda flabbergasted because I had thought he picked it up already, look everywhere, sure enough the part is no longer here. I wanted to check with a co-worker so I tell him I'll call back, call him back later and say sir are you sure no one picked this up for you because the part definitely came in and it is no longer here. And immediately his response was something like well if I were you I'd have something to sign saying I picked up the part. I mean I was without a doubt going to replace the part for him since I can not 100% prove it, but now it really chaps my ass because his immediate reaction about there not being a signature makes me think this guy is definitely conning me.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any way to double check with a security camera or something? I'm guessing you must recognize the guy.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Went to my local McDonald's for a Shamrock Shake. Go inside, wait 5 minutes and the person in front of me only ordered 12 cookies and nothing happened the whole time. Get in the car and go to the drive-thru. Wait another 5 minutes and no one comes to the speaker so I try to drive away. 3 cars are ahead of me and 1 behind me so I can't get out. Wait another 10 minutes at least and I get to the window. I tell the lady that I waited over 20 minutes with no one helping me. I find out the lane I went in had a speaker that didn't work but there was no sign or anything saying so. I tell her all I want is a Shamrock Shake and she tells me their shake machine is broken but they have smoothies. Jimmies VERY rustled.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Was this Mcdonalds in the ghetto? There's a distinct quality difference between Mcdonalds in the hood, and in the 'burbs around here. Go to one in the hood and you're going to get shit service, cold food, and everything takes 5x as long. Its amazing how different they can be just from driving 2 miles further.

I ordered breakfast burritos in the hood once, and they were basically flat. I got 2 tortillas with some melted cheese in them, and not much else. The ones I get at my normal McDonalds are always almost bursting at the seams with eggs & sausage, they rock. I was sorely disappointed.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any way to double check with a security camera or something? I'm guessing you must recognize the guy.
Nope, no cameras and honestly I wouldn't recognize the guy, co-worker took the order initially and the person whom picked the part up wasn't the guy who ordered them, he said he was picking it up for him; we've been allowing this since forever because it has never been an issue in the past. Plus I was a little busy at the time so I quickly handed the part to the guy not really paying attention. Could it be possible I fucked up and handed the part to the wrong customer?, sure, but why wouldn't that customer have come back and said where is my x?, this is not what I ordered(Plus further evidence below I did not fuck up). The customer on the phone was also very adamant that no one knew he ordered the part, he said it like 3-4x, so that there would be no one to know to pick up the part for him. Just one of those conversations that they have an answer for everything. He also, while on the phone, blurted out of nowhere as if he was talking to someone, "well I guess I'm going to have to go back down to order the part," it seemed very staged.

Sounds like you have shit coworkers.
I do, but I fail to see how this is his fault. Actually, my coworker says he called the guy when the part came in and the customer said they were coming in to pick it up so he left the part on the counter. I have no reason not to believe him because he actually is good about calling customers and he typically will only leave a part on the counter when they say they are on their way to pick it up. So why would the customer call looking for his part when he was already told it was in and he said he was going to come pick it up.

Its easy enough to avoid this in the future, but it just sucks because we've been doing this with no issue since before I got here but all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the bunch.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Eight year relationship ending during the trial for my best friends murderer. Trial ran M-F and I was there every day for our friends and his family who are from out of state and don't know anyone. Tuesday night she gets pissy because I don't want to talk on the phone. Friday night after the verdict I apologize and tell her I just need a few more days to deal with it on my own and give her examples of what I've been dealing with. Like trying to keep people from breaking down or fighting in the courthouse when his killers family laughs at his mom and sister in the halls. Seeing pictures of his body. Chasing his sister out of the courthouse when the verdict of EIGHT YEARS for shooting my friend in the back of the head at 3am on a dirt road, stuffing him in her trunk, and taking him to a pig farm is read. Ending up between her and a cliff edge. Having something inside me just break when I get her to sit down and she starts screaming in anguish. Fucked up stuff. She tells me if I don't talk to her NOW we're over. We had talked about getting married when I can go back to Florida in another couple months. Fuck her. I haven't called her and I wont.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eight year relationship ending during the trial for my best friends murderer. Trial ran M-F and I was there every day for our friends and his family who are from out of state and don't know anyone. Tuesday night she gets pissy because I don't want to talk on the phone. Friday night after the verdict I apologize and tell her I just need a few more days to deal with it on my own and give her examples of what I've been dealing with. Like trying to keep people from breaking down or fighting in the courthouse when his killers family laughs at his mom and sister in the halls. Seeing pictures of his body. Chasing his sister out of the courthouse when the verdict of EIGHT YEARS for shooting my friend in the back of the head at 3am on a dirt road, stuffing him in her trunk, and taking him to a pig farm is read. Ending up between her and a cliff edge. Having something inside me just break when I get her to sit down and she starts screaming in anguish. Fucked up stuff. She tells me if I don't talk to her NOW we're over. We had talked about getting married when I can go back to Florida in another couple months. Fuck her. I haven't called her and I wont.
....my god bro. Sorry. And I know sorry isn't enough.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah...I'm pretty sure you can rack up your jimmies being rustled to a condition called "having a fucking soul"...sorry on all accounts aforementioned.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, that's badly written rom-com levels of shittiness there. Sorry man, hope it all works out somehow.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling I know who you're talking about. I've played M:tG at MegaGames in Springfield MO a lot. She always seemed like a bitch.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Man, that's badly written rom-com levels of shittiness there. Sorry man, hope it all works out somehow.
You have no idea. There's so much shit I didn't bring up. Like the evening when his ex girlfriend was inconsolable and would only talk to myself and a friend after shutting her husband out. Literally. Locked herself in their car while my friend and I ran to the store. People fighting over stuff that was "missing" from his house. His mom burning his MTG trade binders Saturday after they were released from evidence(they were in the car). They meant so much to him and were probably worth more than his house. I actually think it's best if I'm honest. She wanted them gone and it's going to cause the most anger but the least drama even though I kind of hate her for destroying part of a collection he cared so much about.

We (his friends) have a memorial scholarship fund and numerous fund raisers for it throughout the year to keep his memory alive. It won't work out or ever be okay but it will get better with time.