Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Uhh they have signs at the onramps of like every interstate that say no bicycles. The onramp to the section of I5 I was talking about has one of those signs. And just today what did I see? A retard in a motorized wheelchair in the fucking road and again another retard riding a bike in the road against traffic.

I dont have a problem with bikes. The problem i have is with stupid retards who endanger themselves and people around them and retards who think bicycles are entitled to as much of the road as cars are.
Some dude got killed today in NH on a state route (pretty busy one) driving a motorized wheelchair on the side of the road to get to the liquor store on the I93 rest area. What the fuck are you doing on a 40+mph road in a motor scooter?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I ride my bike to work almost every day but a: I live only 2.7km from work b: the speed limit is 30km (~18mph) and everyone on this island drives slow as fuck anyway in tiny plastic cars (main reason I stopped driving since it's infuriating how slow these fucks drive) and c: the shoulder area is plenty wide enough for me to ride beside a car and the car not to have to veer out of it's lane at all.

But I also have a simple rule that I apply to all things motor vehicle/right of way related, I mean hell you can apply it to anything really. "Who would win in a fight?" Even tiny plastic cars going 18mph will still beat my bicycle any day of the week so I avoid doing dumb shit that would place me in the arena with a car.

mr208

N00b
Out bike lanes are with traffic flow- I don't mind bikers in the main street as long as they do as they are meant to - act as a car and obey the same rules etc. its when they conveniently switch from bike lane to side walk to regular lane to whatever they want... also mopeds on the sidewalk rustles my jimmies quite a bit.
Bad cyclists (ones who weave in and out, dont signal, change from sidewalk to shoulder to bike lane to on road), overdressed for physical ability (hard to get unbranded cycling shit that's worth a damn, but some go wayyy overboard), expensive bikes that dont make a shit of difference with how bad they are (carbon is one thing $3k+ is another): these fucks are known as "Freds". Now I understand the frustration of 20mph or less in a 40 or 50, but the same can be said for cars with their hazards on going the same speed, like a tractor or some such. If the cyclist could go fifty, they would. Riding on an interstate in lane is retarded, on a highway though, its not that hard to pass a cyclist. Reason they dont use shoulder too much is that the tires/ frame give little suspension and protection from rocks, glass. Similarly, shoulders are not maintained/ cleaned so often there are large tire chucks, dead animals that cannot be ridden over. This is assuming they are using a road bike or hybrid, mtn bikers are another game, but your walmart special mtn bike is exempt from that category.

Despite all this, cyclists hate cyclists, drivers and pedestrians, drivers hate cyclists and pedestrians and pedestrians hate drivers and cyclists. Conclusion, not even cyclists like cyclists.

mr208

N00b
Officially unknown, but most likely flintstone as both Fred and Barney played a bunch of sports amateurishly.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sleep schedule. For years I worked at home and mostly worked at nights. Nobody calling and no distractions. Was a great time to get work done. Even when I went to work for someoe else I was on call 24/7. I got used to working odd hours and sleeping when I could catch it. Now even tho I have normal work hours I come home twice a week and go to be at 5pm and get up at 1am and hack to bed after a few hours of being up. The other days I get 4 hours of sleep.

Kind of getting annoying.

mr208

N00b
Melatonin may be another option.Works for me, but ambien would probably be better. Isn't it habit forming though?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wife lets our toddler fuck with my shit when I'm at work. He doesn't do it when I'm home, even when the door is open and I'm in the other room. He needs prompts here and there but is easily redirectable.
I come home and things are out of placed, unplugged, or downright broken.

My Keyboard up/down arrows don't work. Left/right works. It's not due to Scroll Lock, or Sticky Keys, for fixed with F7. Anybody know how to fix my keyboard without having to buy a new one?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If the keys come off, and they probably do (butterknife or screwdriver works to pop them off), you'll probably find debris and/or gunk under the keys you can remove.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
There is a christian cult radio station here called 99.1 JOY! FM! It's about sucking Jesus's dick. Anyway, every one of the cult members is required to have a bumper sticker on their minivan, and they are all horrible at driving. Every single one of them.

Fucking jimmies man.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
There is a christian cult radio station here called 99.1 JOY! FM! It's about sucking Jesus's dick. Anyway, every one of the cult members is required to have a bumper sticker on their minivan, and they are all horrible at driving. Every single one of them.

Fucking jimmies man.
Run them off the road. It's God's plan.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Being nagged about leaving the seat up. Bitch, it's just as much trouble for me as it is for you, eat shit and deal with it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Being nagged about leaving the seat up. Bitch, it's just as much trouble for me as it is for you, eat shit and deal with it.
rrr_img_102694.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Went to the Dr. yesterday and got called a liar by the nurse. She repeated it to another nurse and then the Dr. Do you they think people can't hear? I left.

Small thing but I don't take kindly to being called a liar even if it's a small thing. They had a new form to fill out that included birth year of parents and grandparents. She made a big stir and had to go get more staff to witness the "lie" becuase no way my grandfather was born in 1898. Where do they get these people? My mother (who is still alive) had a brother die in WWII before she was even born. She went on and on and on about how people who were born in th 1800's died WAY before even our great grandparents were born. JFC.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Went to the Dr. yesterday and got called a liar by the nurse. She repeated it to another nurse and then the Dr. Do you they think people can't hear? I left.

Small thing but I don't take kindly to being called a liar even if it's a small thing. They had a new form to fill out that included birth year of parents and grandparents. She made a big stir and had to go get more staff to witness the "lie" becuase no way my grandfather was born in 1898. Where do they get these people? My mother (who is still alive) had a brother die in WWII before she was even born. She went on and on and on about how people who were born in th 1800's died WAY before even our great grandparents were born. JFC.
That's...retarded? My grandparents fought in WW2 and were born right around the turn of the century and I'm only 29...

Hell, my dad was born 3 years before WW2 ended.