Whats rustling your jimmies?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Glad you left. Fuck that bitch. She wasn't being professional, and it cost them business. As it should be. She can keep her doubts to herself. She has no evidence to the contrary in any case.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Went to the Dr. yesterday and got called a liar by the nurse. She repeated it to another nurse and then the Dr. Do you they think people can't hear? I left.

Small thing but I don't take kindly to being called a liar even if it's a small thing. They had a new form to fill out that included birth year of parents and grandparents. She made a big stir and had to go get more staff to witness the "lie" becuase no way my grandfather was born in 1898. Where do they get these people? My mother (who is still alive) had a brother die in WWII before she was even born. She went on and on and on about how people who were born in th 1800's died WAY before even our great grandparents were born. JFC.
Yea thats senseless, my grandfather was born in 1912 and my mom wasn't exactly a late in life kid for him, nor I for my mom. Math is hard for some people.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess she's used to dealing with people that have all 6 of their kids by 30.

Not really related but was thinking about it today. My grandmother on the other side is 95 and still drives 7 miles to town a couple of days a week where she volunteers to quilt and work with seniors at the old folks home, at 95. She makes me tired.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell, the last person in the world born in the 1800s just died like a week ago. You should have called that nurse out for being a stupid cunt.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is your grandpa still alive borzak? I thought mine was old at 101.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My step-grandparents just had their 75th wedding anniversary, they are 94 and 95 years old. Their grandparents fought in the Civil War, they remember talking to them about the Civil war happening. I'm only 37 years old and I'm basically only 1 person/degree away from a connection to the Civil War.

Oh well. My11 year old nephew made a comment recently about "way back in the 1900s", referring to the movie Forrest Gump(1994) which he just watched for the 1st time. I guess that was "way back in the 1900s" to someone that never lived in that century, it seems like ancient history to him. He spoke about it like I would speak about someone from the Civil War, lol.

Gotta remember, there are fully-functioning adults that can't remember a single second of the 1900s. People that are 18-20 years old right now don't remember living in a year that didn't start with a 20--

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Didn't the last living person who had a pension from the Civil War or something die recently maybe a few years ago? Like a wife who married a civil war vet really young when he was age 65 or something and fought in it at like 16-17 and she lived to be like 100?

Borzak

No that's my normal attire. My day off makes it worse. Nobody in my entire industry wears a tie.

If someone shows up with a tie they are either lost or selling something and don't know their target audience.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
They made me wear a tie once. I almost went with a bowtie for maximum rustle, but I like my boss and I behaved.

Borzak

Aren't you in Texas? Wear a bolo tie bro.
No thanks. I'm interviewing at the university. The same university, the same department with a professor well known for wearing his bolo tie. No thanks at all. Every fucking day. Even on his own TV show on the outdoor channel in a deer blind. JFC.

kroll.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
No thanks. I'm interviewing at the university. The same university, the same department with a professor well known for wearing his bolo tie. No thanks at all. Every fucking day. Even on his own TV show on the outdoor channel in a deer blind. JFC.

kroll.jpg
I'm not seeing the problem. Seems like the perfect opportunity for a bolo brah.

Borzak

Wore a regular tie. I saw him yesterday, still had the bolo on. Took a class where we did field work in South, TX in 105 degree heat in the summer and he wore it everyday.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fucking Adobe can't get their shit together and fix the latest Flash. Fucking incompetent bunch of assholes