Whats rustling your jimmies?

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Go bow hunting, get a nice buck. The CONSTANT spam of "blah blah you murder animals! psychos do that!". Goodness, I didn't tell a soul either, it was a family member. Every last one of them must be a vegan, RUSTLED.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Time to start posting pics bro. Did you get any shots while it was being gutted, skinned, or butchered?

If not, just take pictures of the finished meat.

Post one of the bloody arrow too. Let them know you'll post 1 pic for every panty waist who complains.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If you really want to rustle jimmies I can look and see if I still have photos from school when we ran a deer collection permit. Nothing like a dozen head shot (had to shoot them and get to them hopefully with the heart still pumping) laying in a trailer together.

I can imagine jimmies would be rustled. My favorite is when you ask where they get their food (not vegans) and they say shit like "the store".

Congrats on the bow kill.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Go bow hunting, get a nice buck. The CONSTANT spam of "blah blah you murder animals! psychos do that!". Goodness, I didn't tell a soul either, it was a family member. Every last one of them must be a vegan, RUSTLED.

Start hunting and fishing more often. Maintain an online gallery of yourself donating extra meat to food-banks and shelters. Keep them updated on your ability to provide.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Depends on where you live on donating to food banks. In the collection process I mentioned earlier we killed 10 to 20 deer a night from end of season (early Jan.) till bucks dropped their antlers (late March or so) and donated meat to the local food bank. Eventually they stopped taking it saying it just wasn't right.

Jimmies were rustled. I have no idea what they did with them after that.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you take your keys out your pocket and they are all tangled and you can't untangle them so you're wondering just how the fuck that actually happened.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

At least you're eating it, I assume? I've got friends who hunt geese and shit by the dozens every weekend; they never eat a single bird (it tastes like shit). That rustles me a bit.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Depends on the animal. Where I live, the deer population is out of control that hunting them just for sport is encouraged.

And fuck em, honestly. Can't grow shit outside unless it's a plant that deer specifically will not eat. Gotta put fences up that they can't jump, which isn't a trivial height. Last year's winter, there was snow on the ground long enough that the deer started eating the evergreen bushes.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
cant you get a year round deer allowance to protect your crops? I've never known anyone with said permission, but I was told it was a thing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Define 'protect'. Honest question. I would love a way to keep the deer away that didn't involve gunfire in a residential setting and frequent corpse disposal.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Opened a trick-or-treat sized bag of skittles for a snack at work

The amount of the flavors were exactly inversely proportional to how good they taste. Fuck you 4 ass flavored purples

T96yga9.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one that likes grape? Several people I know don't like it.

Granted, I know it tastes absolutely nothing like actual grapes, and is essentially a made up flavor, but it is still delicious.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Opened a trick-or-treat sized bag of skittles for a snack at work

The amount of the flavors were exactly inversely proportional to how good they taste. Fuck you 4 ass flavored purples
Orange are the best.

And it looks like you've been pretty busy judging by your desk calendar.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one that likes grape? Several people I know don't like it.

Granted, I know it tastes absolutely nothing like actual grapes, and is essentially a made up flavor, but it is still delicious.
Grape and red are the best, I hate yellow. Old green is good too, F sour Apple

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I like grape. Yellow is bad across all candies.

Someone lost my GoPro. It was either FedEx, or the front office. I dont really care who at this point, I just want my goddamn camera.