Whats rustling your jimmies?

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Opened a trick-or-treat sized bag of skittles for a snack at work

The amount of the flavors were exactly inversely proportional to how good they taste. Fuck you 4 ass flavored purples

T96yga9.jpg
The brown color is actually cheaper, that's why there's more of them. It's the same thing with M&Ms.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
My barber that I've been going to for the past 15 years has decided to show how much of a racist he is the past 3 times I've gone there. I don't even talk to the dude, I just want my hair cut and not listen to you bitch how much you hate brown and black people.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Buying gas in Oregon. You can't do it yourself, so there's one guy running around working 12 pumps and turning a 5 minute job into a 20 minute one. What's the point? If it's to create a job then just pay the fucker to get out of the way.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Buying gas in Oregon. You can't do it yourself, so there's one guy running around working 12 pumps and turning a 5 minute job into a 20 minute one. What's the point? If it's to create a job then just pay the fucker to get out of the way.
For srs. I've almost gotten myself arrested in NJ because of that bullshit.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
It's an absolute horseshit law they keep around for public safety. If the tax in Washington wasn't so high I'd just drive up there to fill up my tank instead of waiting for some idiot to ask me 3 times "You want premium?" "You get premium. Better for car" "you sure you no want premium?"

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Parents who's idea of taking their kids trick-or-treating is to follow along side of them in their car. Fucking up traffic all over the neighborhood way worse than all the kids running around. Most of them are fatasses in minivans. Get out and walk with your kids, you could use the exercise.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
I live in "that neighborhood", and people come by the fucking van-load to trick or treat here. Doesn't help that the three houses directly across from me give out full size bars.

Rustles me even more that I'm not enough of a stodgy bastard to just give out bit-o-honey or some crap.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Seeing a guy who is completely unfunny that makes nothing but obviously fake videos with nearly 8 million subscribers on youtube.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, wait, wait... It's illegal to pump your own petrol (gas) in some US sates?? You're seriously not shitting me here?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oregon and NJ don't trust their citizens to pump gas, and then they bitch about the price of gas. Drove thru Oregon and stopped at a station in a rural area and had to wait 10 minutes for the fucker to finish his lunch to pump my gas.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, here in NJ we can't pump our own gas. It's pretty dumb. I go to the Costco one these days since I hate dealing with the foreigners that work the pumps at the other ones. Nothing sucks like having to repeat yourself multiple times because some Arab either can't understand English or can barely hear you over the sound of his Bluetooth conversation.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Wait, wait, wait... It's illegal to pump your own petrol (gas) in some US sates?? You're seriously not shitting me here?
It's not the concept, it's the implementation. My first job was at a "service station". That's what we called gas stations back in the day. I made $1.35/hr. We (I say we because there were at least 2 if not 3 of us on duty all the time) had to watch film strips (remember them?) as training. A customer expected to drive up, roll down their window, place their order and I would pump the gas. My job was to never approach that window again so that the customer couldnottell me to not check the air pressure in all 4 tires, the level of oil in the engine (cars didn't have in-cabin hood releases) and wash the back window and windshield. That one automobile received my undivided attention. It was not illegal to pump your own gas but why would you when that nice boy in his clean Union 76 uniform was there to gladly do it for you? Besides my boss would have fired me if you felt you needed to run the pump.

Now, all that guy does is pump gas but he's in charge of a lot of pumps so he's not there when you drive up and he's nowhere to be found when the handle clicks off. Want it topped off? Forget it. He doesn't have time for that shit. There're 8 other cars here and the drivers are all pissed because it looks to them like no one is on duty. Sigh...we've lost so much.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Oregon and NJ don't trust their citizens to pump gas, and then they bitch about the price of gas. Drove thru Oregon and stopped at a station in a rural area and had to wait 10 minutes for the fucker to finish his lunch to pump my gas.
NJ has some of the cheapest gas in the country. Saw 1.79 the other day.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
It's not the concept, it's the implementation. My first job was at a "service station". That's what we called gas stations back in the day. I made $1.35/hr. We (I say we because there were at least 2 if not 3 of us on duty all the time) had to watch film strips (remember them?) as training. A customer expected to drive up, roll down their window, place their order and I would pump the gas. My job was to never approach that window again so that the customer couldnottell me to not check the air pressure in all 4 tires, the level of oil in the engine (cars didn't have in-cabin hood releases) and wash the back window and windshield. That one automobile received my undivided attention. It was not illegal to pump your own gas but why would you when that nice boy in his clean Union 76 uniform was there to gladly do it for you? Besides my boss would have fired me if you felt you needed to run the pump.

Now, all that guy does is pump gas but he's in charge of a lot of pumps so he's not there when you drive up and he's nowhere to be found when the handle clicks off. Want it topped off? Forget it. He doesn't have time for that shit. There're 8 other cars here and the drivers are all pissed because it looks to them like no one is on duty. Sigh...we've lost so much.
No it's still the concept. it's dumb as fuck, always has been always will be.

What you are talking about, what you are describing in yesteryear terms is called "full service" gas pumps. Every state used to have those, in addition to self-serve pumps. Having a full retard law preventing people from pumping their own gas isn't what created that experience, everyone else got to experience that full service too.

The difference is, in every other state when the economic model for full service died off gas stations simply stopped offering full service pumps and converted them all to self serve, ie NORMAL. Why did people stop using full service? because a) it's fucking gas dude, this shit ain't some filet mignon dinner you are trying to savor, most people fill up once a week or more and it's far more convenient to pump it yourself and be done in 4 minutes; and b) it ain't fucking rocket science, any 3 year old can safely fill up a gas tank, you don't need some "professional" to press a button and latch a goddamn handle.

So every other state let the market decide if all that shit was necessary and justify the need for a gas monkey job and universally the market said "Fuck that shit it's fucking retarded pump your own goddamn gas".

Except your gay ass state and that other one are fucked, trapped in the 50s with gas pump unions and shit.

I used to live in Virginia and drive to NY on the somewhat regular and the only good thing I can say about NJ is the goddamn NJ Turnpike. It's like they realized nobody gave 2 shits about that fucking retarded ass state and built a highway explicitly for the purpose of passing through that shithole without stopping. I made the mistake 1 time of not having enough gas and had to pull in to one of the gas stations there and wait for some shitstain to get done texting his bae to fill up my car. I never made that mistake again.

It's funny cus japan has full service too, I don't know if it's some law or what not but when & if I have to use a gas station off base there's like 6 fucking dudes who instantly pounce. It's like a nascar pitstop. everything is done including the fill up before I even get my change.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I had to stop for gas in Upstate NY the other day. In the the sideways rain. It sucked.
I had to stop for gas in NJ in sideways rain the other day, texted by bae, stayed dry.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
NJ has some of the cheapest gas in the country. Saw 1.79 the other day.
Kind of suprising. When I drove thru Oregon it was $1.10 more expensive than the gulf coast in refinery land where I left.

Maybe they keep that law so they can blame it on the price of gas instead of the high taxes on it.