Whats rustling your jimmies?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Why the FUCK do my chicken pot pies keep sticking to the pie plate? I even tried spraying a little bit of Pam on it before cooking. Nope. Stuck and have to scrape the damn thing out. Every god damned time.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Like this bubbles?

Athfeprevengeofthetrees.png

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
The godamn use of BLOPS instead of BO for the Black Ops series. God fucking damn it I'm not sure why it rustles my jims so but it does.

Molten Core Raider
Got 2 Blingtrons Secret Vault this weekend. One on a boosted character with 5 followers and no inn, the other with a character who the best he could manage was 80% chance. Both failed. 5 other characters with 100% at 4k and none of those got the quest. /sadface

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
When my children use the microwave they always stop it with 2 or 3 seconds left and don't clear it. So, rather than telling the time the fucking thing sits there saying 2 indefinitely until I press the clear button.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS RUSTLE ME SO MUCH?!?!

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hahaha, that rustles the shit out of my wife, too. I do it constantly for some reason, always have.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
When my children use the microwave they always stop it with 2 or 3 seconds left and don't clear it. So, rather than telling the time the fucking thing sits there saying 2 indefinitely until I press the clear button.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS RUSTLE ME SO MUCH?!?!
People do this all the time with the microwave at work. I think I'm punching the time to heat up lunch and hit start and the thing shuts off before I get out of the break room.

I think what really rustles me about it is that I usually fail to check beforehand.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm numb to the work microwave jimmy rustlers. Someone microwaved uncovered bacon and now everything you heat becomes infused with grease? Not a surprise. Leftover fish? Go for it. Burn that popcorn too. Toaster oven on same circuit reducing the microwave to a 60 watt lightbulb? Oh well. Go ahead and leave your soup in there an extra 20 minutes, it'll spill when I move it and I'll clean that up for you too.

No fucks given, I get paid the same for the time.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The one minute button never works if someone leaves the microwave with seconds on the cooking timer :*(
Dunno, the one here at the house does. 2 seconds and you hit 1 minute and it starts cooking for 1:01.

Last place I worked that had a microwave it had a round knob. 1982 vintage when they built the office.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I remember my parents sitting through a microwave cooking class at Sears or whatever when they bought their first one.

My mom has no memory of this at all.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coming across something in my day that rustles my jimmies. Telling myself I need to post it here later. And then forgetting what it was I wanted to post.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dunno, the one here at the house does. 2 seconds and you hit 1 minute and it starts cooking for 1:01.

Last place I worked that had a microwave it had a round knob. 1982 vintage when they built the office.
Depends on the microwave, I believe. I want to say some of the newer ones have some "safety" precautions that you have to prove a human is operating the microwave. Like, if I leave 2s on the microwave and soon after add a minute, no problem. But if I leave in that state for a while, the microwave wants you to open and shut to door before you can start it up.