Whats rustling your jimmies?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
People with too many shortcuts on their desktop.

Even worse: People with lots of shortcuts AND lots of documents on their desktop.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You work DT? Anywhere DT is a shitshow with white kids trying to act poor, its really becoming an issue in the last 2 years.
I'm up in the NE around Sandy but I'm downtown and in the Pearl district for work every so often. Yeah, it's thick down there.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Maintenance at my apartment said they were coming by Thursday before 4pm to fix the dishwasher. Nobody ever came. Nobody called. Nothing Friday. So today we're gone most of the day, come home around 7pm and a light is on we didn't leave on. Uneasy feeling coming home to what appears to be some sort of entry to your home. Hrm, strange, dishwasher is open. Ah, fucking broken part is sitting on the counter above it. Fuckers came in 2 days later without proper notice to fix it. It's about fucking time, but meanwhile I had to send an email to the property manager explaining how the entry wasn't appropriate and is in fact not legal, and to consider the email their notice and that I expect future entries to be in accordance with the god damned law they should know better than I do.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, when you get a new phone the phone store guys don't do that for you?
You mean all my apps? No. The phone store guys have never reinstalled all of my apps nor have they found all my passwords and re-entered them. All they've ever done for me is contacts and they do that wrong half the time anyway. They keep doing restores instead of backups on the old phone so I wind up losing all the contacts I've added since I had that phone.

Moot point anyway because I don't use the people in the phone store. When I get a new phone I either buy it outright or (more often) get my current model replaced under warranty. I have unlimited data and if I sign a new contract that will go away.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
You mean all my apps? No. The phone store guys have never reinstalled all of my apps nor have they found all my passwords and re-entered them. All they've ever done for me is contacts and they do that wrong half the time anyway. They keep doing restores instead of backups on the old phone so I wind up losing all the contacts I've added since I had that phone.

Moot point anyway because I don't use the people in the phone store. When I get a new phone I either buy it outright or (more often) get my current model replaced under warranty. I have unlimited data and if I sign a new contract that will go away.
You don't use android phones do you? I always buy my phones online and the second i log into my Google account on the new phone it downloads all of my contacts perfectly. My last 4-5 phones have done that with no issues at all.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
When a basic white bitch co-worker calls out of work 30 minuets before their shift with no coverage because of being "sick" on a Saturday night. Please, we all know you're out drinking and up to no good.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
People who toss their inside pets outside to fend for themselves when their owners move away and leave them behind. Seems to happen all the time. As a pet lover, it breaks me heart.

This new instance is doubly tragic. Two streets away from me some dude walks out onto his front lawn and blows his brains out. The woman of the house immediately flees to New York, but not before tossing two cats outside and leaving them. One seems to have disappeared. My girlfriend and I are taking the other one in.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
People who toss their inside pets outside to fend for themselves when their owners move away and leave them behind. Seems to happen all the time. As a pet lover, it breaks me heart.

This new instance is doubly tragic. Two streets away from me some dude walks out onto his front lawn and blows his brains out. The woman of the house immediately flees to New York, but not before tossing two cats outside and leaving them. One seems to have disappeared. My girlfriend and I are taking the other one in.
Jimmy rustling: stray cats.

I am seriously considering a pellet gun but I'll have to figure out what the laws are. They aren't bad where I am really, but even the 1 that pisses off my dog needs to go.

Also, may not be stray, but guess you should keep your wandering cat inside then.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People are fucking worthless. 4-5 years ago were my mom lived some guy walked over to a vacant condo with a dog and put it on the patio and left it, in the middle of a Phoenix summer. My brother saw it so went and got it and eventually it ended up with a new owner.

Also apparently I moved in between two harley faggots. Faggots on the left are 10 houses down so dont really hear them, but the fag on my right is only 4-5 and to get to the main road you have to drive past my house. These are also like true dick sucking type harley fags too, wearing leather with club patches and all that faggotry. Nice quiet neighborhood other than those group of cocksuckers.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
My parents live on a dead end dirt road about 20 miles from town. There were an endless amount of both cats and dogs dropped off at the end. It was sad how often we took them to the shelter over the years.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You don't use android phones do you? I always buy my phones online and the second i log into my Google account on the new phone it downloads all of my contacts perfectly. My last 4-5 phones have done that with no issues at all.
Nothing but android phones. I don't understand why people are fixated on the contacts.

Also apparently I moved in between two harley faggots. Faggots on the left are 10 houses down so dont really hear them, but the fag on my right is only 4-5 and to get to the main road you have to drive past my house. These are also like true dick sucking type harley fags too, wearing leather with club patches and all that faggotry. Nice quiet neighborhood other than those group of cocksuckers.
You need to nip that shit in the bud. Throw bricks at them as they drive past until they learn to not start the motor till they get to the end of the street. Post some fake noise ordinance signs too.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You work DT? Anywhere DT is a shitshow with white kids trying to act poor, its really becoming an issue in the last 2 years.
I was in Portland in August, and yeah, it was actually pretty off putting as a tourist. Everything else about Portland was awesome, but the sheer number of fake poor white kids hanging around everywhere was obnoxious as all hell. Our guide on a beer tour went off about it at one point, said most are from the suburbs outside of the city and go home to mom and dad's to get a good sleep and a shower etc. between complaints about how society is so awful to them.

Edmonton's got it's problems with homeless, but at least they're genuinely mentally ill!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I was in Portland in August, and yeah, it was actually pretty off putting as a tourist. Everything else about Portland was awesome, but the sheer number of fake poor white kids hanging around everywhere was obnoxious as all hell. Our guide on a beer tour went off about it at one point, said most are from the suburbs outside of the city and go home to mom and dad's to get a good sleep and a shower etc. between complaints about how society is so awful to them.

Edmonton's got it's problems with homeless, but at least they're genuinely mentally ill!
They all have fucking iphones/Credit Cards and post instagram pictures of them drinking under bridges. They just want to pretend to live in this hobo fantasy to "stick it to the man." I was at a buddy's show and got called a "House Punk" by one of them because I have a decent job. She meant it as an insult but I pretended it was a Harry Potter reference.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't even know this was a thing, but apparantly it is, because it explains the smelly, homeless looking kids I saw while out at a parade route playing on their smart phones.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
They all have fucking iphones/Credit Cards and post instagram pictures of them drinking under bridges. They just want to pretend to live in this hobo fantasy to "stick it to the man." I was at a buddy's show and got called a "House Punk" by one of them because I have a decent job. She meant it as an insult but I pretended it was a Harry Potter reference.
Oogles are what they are and yes, a good chunk of them are kids who live in the suburbs but commute in to be homeless. Used to be free street parking up around my old work and I'd see them arrive in car and all pile out to go walk around on the street and lay around drunk with a dog and blanket. We've also got our good share of true mental illness hobos too which are generally harmless although intimidating when you don't deal with them on a day to day basis.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Today a guy stopped short in front of me twice, the second time he got out of the car looked back and then flagged me around and said he was having problems with his wheel and when i went around i asked him if he needed help and he said "no my wife is right behind me you fucking asshole".

I think he's trying to get someone to rear end him, i called the police and let them know if a white bmw gets rear ended to give me a call. I'd like nothing more than to see that sack of shit burn.