Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instruction manual for my new PC tower "Secure the bottom drive as indicated by the red circles." Manual is in black and white.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Things not being in their place.
> At work chances were high for an incident to occur, so I prepared myself by putting the items I needed at the closest secure location. If it happens and you do nothing, it's bad. If it happens and you do something, you have only a small window to do it. If you succeed, crisis avoided; if fail, way worse than doing nothing at all. It happened. I quickly go to where I put it; not there, or in the supply closet, or any of the surrounding rooms, or with my nearest coworker. Now I'm bloody and pissed.

People calling you OCD for not liking things in their place.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I want one book, $12 online, $10 on kindle, found it in local library catalog. Went to the library today, they charge $50 a year for a "membership"? WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This naked mother dicker jumped out in front of me, flopped onto his back and started double fisting his own asshole. I reflexively kicked him in said asshole and now three of my toes are jammed.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dude stops in rush hour traffic on one of the busiest streets to let a hooker out of his car. Jimmy rustler.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's been mentioned here before, but FedEx giving packages to USPS to deliver. Why even have FedEx?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, but I paid for 3 day shipping, not 4 day. My damn motherboard is the last item to show up.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Only time in my fucking life that I've wanted to turn on motion judder canceller is with my computer hooked to the TV while streaming sports because it's stuttery as hell. Ah, but I selected "PC" as the connection name and its greyed out and my calibration settings are not in effect. Because if you have a connection called "PC" you obviously want to be forced to choose between two pre-sets of "standard" and "entertain," that are both shitty. Nothing standard or entertaining about being locked into shitty picture quality and locked out of the shitty soap opera setting that is useless 99% of the time. So, had to selected some random Satellite source and my TV calibration is in effect and options are usable again. Talk about some stupid shit.

Meanwhile, grandparents wouldn't let me help them buy a TV, so they spent way too much money on a 4k tv then ponied up 80 bucks for 3 hdmi cables on top of it because the sales person assured them they'd want the nice cables to make use of the higher resolution they'd be experiencing on their great new 4k tv. They don't even know what 4k means, much less will ever need it. Refused to even get a Blu Ray player because DVD is plenty good enough! And of course they think their TV is super great with an amazingly smooth picture because of the fucking soap opera effect that by default is turned on.

Some shit, man, I tell ya.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking worthless cocksucking motherfucking retarded ass panhandlers. These fuckers are spreading everywhere because dumbass inbred drivers keep giving them fuckign money. Stopped at a intersection, on one corner a signspinner, on the other a fucking worthless panhandler. Second time ive seen this in the past couple of months.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fucking worthless cocksucking motherfucking retarded ass panhandlers. These fuckers are spreading everywhere because dumbass inbred drivers keep giving them fuckign money. Stopped at a intersection, on one corner a signspinner, on the other a fucking worthless panhandler. Second time ive seen this in the past couple of months.
Becoming more popular in my area too. The worst is when you just want to turn right on red but oh no, stupid driver in front of you falls for it and you get to wait there. I've started just leaning on the horn and not letting up. I have 0 patience for them.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The train kid levels in my area are insane. I can't stop in a 7-11 or my own fucking workplace without some white dreddy kid with stick and poke face tattoos running up to me asking for dollar. Fucking oogles

rrr_img_127795.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The train kid levels in my area are insane. I can't stop in a 7-11 or my own fucking workplace without some white dreddy kid with stick and poke face tattoos running up to me asking for dollar. Fucking oogles

rrr_img_127795.jpg
You work DT? Anywhere DT is a shitshow with white kids trying to act poor, its really becoming an issue in the last 2 years.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My phone is dildos. I know every couple years a smart phone is going to crap out, but having to transfer everything over everytime still puts me in a bad mood for anywhere from a week to a month (depending on how long I let the shitty performance go before I get the new one).