Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I use charmin basic at home. absolutely no problems with that. Also, how are dude wipes any better than cottonelle wipes? I use a cottonelle to put a spit shine on my ass when i'm home. When i'm on the road i just hold the shit until just before a shower.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Martha? You mean they have the same mom??

I heard that uttered in BvS.
The movie was dumbed down enough, I wouldn't have put it past Snyder. Who calls their mother by their first name? Why not start off with "Bruce, Lex kidnapped my mom".

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Girlfriend went to New York for the first time for 4 days, hung out mostly in Manhattan on her parent's dime. Now she has this idea that she wants to move there. I'm less than excited about that idea. I don't think she realizes that she didn't exactly get the "New York experience."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Have your suer contact me if they want character witnesses.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Girlfriend went to New York for the first time for 4 days, hung out mostly in Manhattan on her parent's dime. Now she has this idea that she wants to move there. I'm less than excited about that idea. I don't think she realizes that she didn't exactly get the "New York experience."
Let her know that a decent 750 sq ft apartment goes for about $3700 in Manhattan, that should curb her excitement.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Nyc is a giant shit hole. Its over priced over crowded and filthy. The people suck really bad too. The only thing i really like here is the food

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
motherfucking businesses still running windows 2003 servers in 2016. fuck you. no wonder you and your fucking business sucks.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lots of people in my industry still use windows 98/95 to be able to run AutoCad 12 (not 2012) to run the add on which is only supported in AutoCad 12. At least they are stand alone work stations and not connected to the internet.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Let her know that a decent 750 sq ft apartment goes for about $3700 in Manhattan, that should curb her excitement.
If we did move I know we would be living in some shithole room with 5 other people in the apartment that wouldn't allow cats and still be paying 50% more than we do now. I'll try to deter her more when she gets home.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I had to spend 20 minutes browsing Amazon forcing myself to buy something so I could get free shipping, guess I now own a bright pink dry bag.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, my company still has to support, to some basic level, Windows XP for our product.
Thats awful. I went through that BS last year too, supporting XP because they didn't renew the support contract for their FUCKING MAIN ERP SOFTWARE to support windows 7+.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
We still have a few machines kicking around with Win95. Had to find USB 1.0 drivers for one of them a few months ago, that proved to be fun. We still have sticks of EDO and SIMM on the shelves for them too, plus some random parts salvaged over the years to act as spares. WinXP is still too common with 32bit software not being upgraded to 64bits and VirtualXP from a Win7 box is hit and miss when dealing with external drives, it is great when it does work tho.