Whats rustling your jimmies?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Have some visa giftcard with $40 on it. Go to order something online shipping and stuff it cones to $39.99
About to place order and they add tax at very end order is then $40.44 and i cant complete order

Also i then bought the membership (store is Lids) for $5 as you get a 20% discount so i would get $7 off and be able to use the card. However they take a few days to generate the membership number, no idea why. The CS then tells me that the discount wont apply for the first item like thanks for advertising that

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Watching my mother-in-law eat. She put ketchup on a cheesesteak sub last night. I've seen her eat a sandwich that consists of two slices of bologna, ketchup, and bread. She puts ketchup on ham sandwiches. I don't even like ketchup on french fries. I feel physically ill watching her eat this shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People who think putting ketchup on a cheesesteak or a hot dog is a sin.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Droid Turbo phone. I randomly miss calls - they go straight to voice mail. The phone is right here next to me.
"Recent" call list takes awhile to refresh. Texts don't always sound off.
Sometimes it makes noise and sometimes it doesn't.
Tuesday night at 11pm I get a voice mail notification that was made at 10am Monday for an interview request for Wednesday with a cool job but with a recruiter that has a reputation for being impatient. If I miss my one opportunity .. rustled.
Earlier that day Tuesday I checked both voice mails and recently called and nothing.
Yep. I'm not Apple-Fan-Boi, and I gave their product shit for years, but I have never been more displeased with a piece of electronic equipment as my OnePlus2(bought it for dual-sim, I know it's not the best phone on the market).

-Randomly missed calls
-People constantly telling me they get my texts twice(does not happen on my iPhone/iPad so it's not the network)
-Random freezing where it will just not respond for upwards of a minute. Even worse when you are on a call and trying to mute or press the buttons for those stupid help lines.
-The primary fingerprint button does not work at all anymore. Broke about 2 weeks after owning the phone
-Badges and message counts are not default part of droid
-Voicemail is not default part of droid. I have to either call the fucking number like some caveman or I downloaded some shitty ad-laced voicemail app
-I still don't quite understand photos. Some are stored in google photo on my account which pisses me off as I don't want them there, others are files, and others still are only stored under the texts with that person. If I take a picture directly from text it is not on my droid anywhere i can find expect under that text.

Overall droid and the particular hardware I own is a floating shit brick. Google does do many things right but they seem to constantly fucking fail hard at some basic shit likes the phone and Chromecast. I switched to a Roku and have never been happier, plus I like the feature where I can search from the home screen and it will search IN my apps for a show/movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
At some point printers became a giant pain in the ass. It didn't used to be so and I don't know when it happened. I just woke up one day and printers sucked.

Also, ketchup sucks, but the only time I'm intolerant of it is breakfast. You want ketchup on your eggs, you can eat somewhere else. One time at a denny's I put the ketchup on the table behind me. A little while later the waitress comes by with another bottle, which I put on the same table. The cycle continued. By the end of the meal there were 5 bottles of ketchup on that table.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never understood the hate for ketchup on hot dogs, I think it goes fine with them. I like mustard alright, but really more spicy or brown mustard. I'd rather have ketchup on a wiener than plain old yellow mustard. I think the mustard and hot dog thing is just some basic association bias more than any actual taste issue. Mustard and dog isn't some perfect match. If it were an on actual brat instead of a crappy American ball park dog then I'd get it more. Ketchup on a brat is heresy.

But other than lame hot dogs, crappy burgers or (some) french fries, ketchup basically doesn't belong on anything. If you put ketchup on a cheesesteak in Philly I'm reasonably sure it would be grounds for a beat down, and I doubt anyone would come forth as a witness in your defense either.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I never understood why people get their panties in a wad on what other people eat. It's like people in this country aren't happy unless they get to complain about something.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hi, Borzak. Welcome to Rerolled.
I've sat in business lunches and a guy will go off on another about how he ordered his steak. Umm yeah, multi million project contract on the line. Let's bitch about the way a person orders their steak. Never understood it. I really don't care if he orders whatever raw and wants it drug across the floor first.

But seriously rustled. I'm having extreme difficulty breathing now. Not just seems like I'm short of breath but it's painful to breath. A walk to the kitchen is a major pain now. At least all of "my" doctors said it had nothing to do with X go see a Y doctor.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I never understood why people get their panties in a wad on what other people eat. It's like people in this country aren't happy unless they get to complain about something.
Watch this...

Personally I enjoy ketchup on a well done steak. That's a good meal.