Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yup. I mean it would be one thing if Harley's were price competitive with equivalent bikes. But they're typically significantly more expensive than equivalent bikes. It just makes no sense. Even a supposed "premium" brand like BMW or Ducati are price competitive with other brands like KTM and so on. My Multistrada isn't a cheap bike, for example, but it's only maybe a grand or two more than an equivalent KTM Adventure 1190, and they're otherwise very equivalent in most respects. Harley's are like 10-15 grand more than their near-equivalents. And they almost take pride in using old, shitty, out dated technology and designs.
Harleys are the worlds largest fashion accessories.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I don't read this thread religiously. I usually don't check it too much because it will lead to rustling thoughts but. This is one that really gets me wound up, dare I even bring it up.

When I go to the fucking gas station and I try to pull the gas pump handle all the way and set it in place so it will automatically pump.... and it unclicks. Every time. I am fresh off a rustling where I kept trying to pull the gas trigger thing all the way and set the little thing in place to keep it there, it just kept fucking undoing itself. Then I tried holding it halfway myself and it would keep cutting off and I had to short burst the fucking trigger for a full tank. Its happened at like 3 different pumps, 3 different gas stations.

WHY. THE. FUCK.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I don't read this thread religiously. I usually don't check it too much because it will lead to rustling thoughts but. This is one that really gets me wound up, dare I even bring it up.

When I go to the fucking gas station and I try to pull the gas pump handle all the way and set it in place so it will automatically pump.... and it unclicks. Every time. I am fresh off a rustling where I kept trying to pull the gas trigger thing all the way and set the little thing in place to keep it there, it just kept fucking undoing itself. Then I tried holding it halfway myself and it would keep cutting off and I had to short burst the fucking trigger for a full tank. Its happened at like 3 different pumps, 3 different gas stations.

WHY. THE. FUCK.
Change the angle of the pump in the tank. Try putting it in further or something. The pump doestn work on certain angles

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The other half of the pumps work fine. I've learned which ones to avoid now since I've moved. The ones that don't work are never fixed probably because it doesn't bother other people as much as me.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
The other half of the pumps work fine. I've learned which ones to avoid now since I've moved. The ones that don't work are never fixed probably because it doesn't bother other people as much as me.
One was literally pumping like 1 cent of gas and would shut off on me so i told the guy and he told me to angle it different because there was some censor in it
May just be a shitty pump but figured id try and unrustle

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's not the angle it's the mechanism used to stop a pump when it thinks the tank is full. Read about it

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yes, and sometimes the mechanism can wonk out, and pulling the pump farther out of the hole, or farther in, or turning it slightly, etc. can get around a wonky mechanism.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I never understood why people get their panties in a wad on what other people eat. It's like people in this country aren't happy unless they get to complain about something.
In my case ketchup makes me gag. Not just the taste but even the smell. Sometimes looking at it (in the morning). So i'm not being unreasonable telling you to GTFO with the ketchup in the morning. I don't tell people they can't eat it, I just tell them they can't eat it around me. I don't know why ketchup sucks so hard, I fucking love tomatoes.

WHY. THE. FUCK.
Sometimes it's just because the jackass before you topped off the tank and got fluid into the vapor recovery system. When it pops, keep the handle pressed, take the nozzle out, stretch out the hose and get the nozzle close to the ground. If that's the problem, usually a drop or 2 of gas will come out the end. Be sure not to let up on the handle and then re-squeeze it. That gets you in trouble with the gas station.

Now for mine. Tagless undergarments. Fuck whatever delicate piece of shit was having his pussy irritated by those soft tags. Because of you i can't put my fucking underwear on right in the dark anymore. And fuck Jordan for advertising them and making them popular.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Walking out of my room I hear water splashing from outside. Open up my front door and see water gushing into the air out of the main line coming to my house. Take a closer look its really coming from the line feeding the irrigation. It has some weird adapter on it that decided to pop its top. No idea how long it gushing water, but enough to atleast run down the street a quarter mile or so.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Now for mine. Tagless undergarments. Fuck whatever delicate piece of shit was having his pussy irritated by those soft tags. Because of you i can't put my fucking underwear on right in the dark anymore. And fuck Jordan for advertising them and making them popular.
You can't tell by the front of the underwear?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Walking out of my room I hear water splashing from outside. Open up my front door and see water gushing into the air out of the main line coming to my house. Take a closer look its really coming from the line feeding the irrigation. It has some weird adapter on it that decided to pop its top. No idea how long it gushing water, but enough to atleast run down the street a quarter mile or so.
The lord saw the greed of trying to reduce your electric bill and made it right.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
HBO Now mysteriously stops working shortly before GoT episode 9. Spent an hour trying to get it to play only to find out its a problem on their end.

Desperate to watch the episode try going to cox's website to see if we can subscribe online and its getting ddos'ed. Don't tell me that's not some corporation war bullshit going on there.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nope. How does that work? is the dick flap always right to left or something?
Oh, you mean inside out. I think everyone assumed you were putting them on ass front.

My undies don't have a dick flap, just a dick pouch