Whats rustling your jimmies?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I have no idea what you're talking about.
You forgot to sign your post. <3

?-Skanda
wink.png

Edit: Add a smily or two for the bitches because bitches love smileys.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I could post something every day about my coworkers, but I try to restrain myself.

This latest one has been driving me nuts for years though. My office mate doesn't know how to use a mouse wheel or the scroll bar on the side of a window, so when he opens up a PDF file of plans, he uses the "hand" mode to grab the page and drag it down. Over, and over, and over, and over. And at whatever zoom the PDF opened with, so if it is zoomed in it might take him 3 grab and pulls to get to page 2. The pages he needs might not start until 10, 20, 50, or more. I've shown him how to use the other ways, I've shown him how to zoom out, I've even shown him how to turn a page at a time with the little page arrows at the bottom. Doesn't matter, he does it this way every time. Sometimes it is 5 solid minutes of him clicking and dragging until he gets to the page he wants. It drives me up the fucking wall. I have to think that if I subjected the judge to the same thing for a few minutes, he might call it justifiable homicide and let me off with a warning when I murder this guy.

This is ignoring all the other things he does, including pounding on the keyboard to type, shouting into the phone because he is hard of hearing and since he can't hear them, he assumes they can't hear him, whistling between his teeth to random songs (so a higher pitched whistle, not a normal whistle), etc. If there is a heaven, not murdering him has to be an automatic ticket in, I feel.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bought a pint of blueberries cause they were on sale, container opened up in my backpack on the way home so I have to dig them all out and eat backpack berries.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bought a pint of blueberries cause they were on sale, container opened up in my backpack on the way home so I have to dig them all out and eat backpack berries.
Rinse them shits off and they'll be fine bro

edit: be sure to use cold water!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I went to a job interview in Anacortes, WA. We drove around town looking and the guy took me to an overlook to look at the town/harbor and they had blackberries growing. I picked a few and ate them. Guy came unglued, OMG OMG OMG you're eating an unwashed blackberry. Knew right then I was never going to work for him. How do people manage to get 40+ in their life is beyond me.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
People going 65 in the left lane on the freeway when the speed limit is 70. Or the ones that are going 40 when they are on the on ramp

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I went to a job interview in Anacortes, WA. We drove around town looking and the guy took me to an overlook to look at the town/harbor and they had blackberries growing. I picked a few and ate them. Guy came unglued, OMG OMG OMG you're eating an unwashed blackberry. Knew right then I was never going to work for him. How do people manage to get 40+ in their life is beyond me.
Wild blackberries in residential areas are often sprayed with pesticides.

Borzak

And? I got sprayed by a skidder spraying Oust and for two days I pissed in the yard. Killed the grass, didn't die.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
And? I got sprayed by a skidder spraying Oust and for two days I pissed in the yard. Killed the grass, didn't die.
Are you not presently going through massive health problems? I'm not saying they're related to that incident or the blackberries, but I just thought your last couple posts are incredibly ironic given your health, or lack thereof.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Are you not presently going through massive health problems? I'm not saying they're related to that incident or the blackberries, but I just thought your last couple posts are incredibly ironic given your health, or lack thereof.
My thoughts exactly, even though they probably aren't related. Funny though
wink.png

Borzak

Well considering it's an auto immune disase, not really and that was 25 years ago. I just can't believe people live that much in fear of day to day life.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
People going 65 in the left lane on the freeway when the speed limit is 70. Or the ones that are going 40 when they are on the on ramp
Or how about the occasional mental abortion that not only goes slow on the on-ramp, but then gets to the end, ready to merge and they break, and sometimes even completely stop for traffic, because they're going so much slower that they can't merge in safely. I've damn near rear-ended people before who slammed on the brakes at the end of an on-ramp.

Borzak

Got behind a 3 wheel motorcycle the other day going 30 on a 4 lane highway I couldn't pass. I figured it wouldn't matter as the entrance to the interstate was right there. He gets on the interstate and speeds up....to 35-40. Where do these people come from?

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
People over 65 who dont understand technology and are in the self check out lane at the grocery store...with at least 25 items....15 of which are produce that needs to be keyed in vs scanned...AND they have coupons.

Makes me want to choke a bitch.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
People over 65 who dont understand technology and are in the self check out lane at the grocery store...with at least 25 items....15 of which are produce that needs to be keyed in vs scanned...AND they have coupons.

Makes me want to choke a bitch.
People these days ignore the 'express lane 10 or less items', because they know the clerk won't refuse even the fullest of carts. But those are still less annoying than dangerously slow highway merging idiots.