Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's the little blue dot next to the title of the post.

It is now. It wasn't when the forum first kicked off. Anyway, it's a non-issue now; all good!!

This morning's rustle; have to poop, but I've got hours of meetings in a second and can't get away. Going to be very uncomfortable.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Checking back on the old board for random lulz, and I keep clicking the thread name to go to the first unread post like I've already become accustomed to doing here, except of course over there it doesn't work.

I know, just don't go there. Still rustled because I do it every fucking time I've been away a few hours!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I had a gnarly stomach virus for a week and a half and it hurt so bad I thought I was dying and now afterwards I'm suddenly lactose intolerant even though I never have been in my entire life. It's almost worth shitting my brains out to have a cheeseburger. Almost.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Goddamn fat person logic.

If you're not attracted to someone because of their fat then you're a misogynist feeding in to the issue, no pun intended, so any refusal to fat fuck isn't an issue of personal attraction so much as one's destructive socialization against being able to appreciate the sexual agency of those with a different bodytype.
How do you even respond to something like this?

• 2Rustled
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dono

Molten Core Raider
the fact that I have to keep switching to these fucking faggot forums every few years because some cocksucker American Inventor sells out.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I think I'm dying. All the family coming in from out of town tomorrow.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing

trex

Queen Bee
I think I'm dying. All the family coming in from out of town tomorrow.

Jesus. You think you're dying and so all family is coming from out of town or you're dying because all family is coming from out of town?

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I had a gnarly stomach virus for a week and a half and it hurt so bad I thought I was dying and now afterwards I'm suddenly lactose intolerant even though I never have been in my entire life. It's almost worth shitting my brains out to have a cheeseburger. Almost.

The stomach virus(or bacteria?), or whatever meds you took to fight it might have wiped out some of the helpful bacteria in your digestive tract that helped you digest milk. My son had this problem when he had RSV. Introduce dairy back slowly, it might take a few months, but you should be ok eventually.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone families with this gem between san fran, sacramento and napa valley knows my rage.

6PdcLkz.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled

Borzak

Jesus. You think you're dying and so all family is coming from out of town or you're dying because all family is coming from out of town?

First one. I didn't invite them. I think my mom did to get everyone together since shit is going really bad.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Same as ever. Pieces of shit in the passing lane not passing. If I've got room to pass you on the right, get the fuck over. Also go to hell.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like

Borzak

I have a multi page deal in the health thread at the other site. It's really long and comlicated 2-1/2 year ordeal. But basically nobody knows. Auto immune instance triggered by a infection or virus that acts like MS, but is short term. I had shingles. Now I have some immune issue (they think) triggered by the 1000mg of corticosteroids they gave me each day for a while to stop the first issue. Complicated.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled